Lawsuit against Jerry Falwell Jr. says his pool boy has a “cache of compromising photos"

Originally published at: Lawsuit against Jerry Falwell Jr. says his pool boy has a "cache of compromising photos" | Boing Boing

9 Likes

But Falwell is elect of god! /s

19 Likes

I worked an event held at Libertine U. a few years ago, and we stayed on campus in their hotel/inn adjacent to the convention center. We made sure to defile that room to the greatest extent practical for a work trip.

14 Likes

Wait—that image is from Jerry Falwell Jr.'s own Instagram feed?

I know better than posting images of myself on social media with my pants undone and my arms around women who are not my wife and I’m not even someone who has a career based on a public image of being a “Godly” man.

19 Likes

It’s pure arrogance from this scumbag hypocrite progeny of a scumbag family. I hope this scandal immolates the scumbag university founded by his scumbag as they all fight it out.

24 Likes

So, what do we think? Is he a cuck, or is this a hotwife fetish? I’m thinking cuck.

4 Likes

Fixed it for you.

11 Likes

Oh, how the “holy” has fallen. If God has any power he should seek new representation.

9 Likes

I’m thinking dumb white boy kicked up the ladder by Daddy’s money and a life long access to privileged society that encourages this kind of disgusting hypocritical behavior.

And he’s bigot/racist/dabg…

14 Likes

By all available evidence he is a cuckolding fetishist.

I try not to use the four-letter abbreviation since that seems to be a favorite term that alt-right broflakes use to attack progressives.

13 Likes

Correct. And I think we all agree, there’s NOTHING wrong with that if it’s what you and your wife enjoy. It’s the absolutely (not at all) astonishing levels of hypocrisy and double standards that annoy us. Stop preaching against behavior that you find absolutely acceptable in private. Live your truth, stop trying to convince everyone else to live your lie so you can stay rich.

20 Likes

Most people whose name is not Jerry Falwell, Jr. do.

6 Likes

I mean, the scandal didn’t threaten the reputation of Liberty University - it just confirmed it’s veracity.

8 Likes

That’s the pic that led him to resign last year. The pool boy story goes back to the days when he endorsed 45 and encouraged his followers to vote for him back in 2016. So, this is just the latest chapter of a long, sordid, and entirely on-brand story for evangelical leaders who support the GOP.

14 Likes

Since Fallwell’s carrying on, financial and otherwise, was an open secret for decades, Liberty U’s real moral outrage seems to be that he was blackmailed by the pool boy.

11 Likes

I learned everything I know about US politics from Bloom County, back in the '80s.

It’s remarkable how little has changed…

24 Likes

I think we all knew this was coming.

4 Likes

So what happened to the poolboy? Was he charged with extortion or rewarded for exposing this fool?

8 Likes

@ephoph is asking the right question here, imho. The answer is probably both, and which you like better depends on your political leanings. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Is there a more evil, hypocritical and bothersome type than Evangelicals who feel free to interfere in our private lives? There are the “Do as I say, not as I do” types like Falwell and the jet setters who bilk donors out of their money. Then there are the “Born again” types who admit to their hedonistic lifestyles and now that they have settled down, want to forbid anyone else to enjoy themselves. The worst may be those who have never had a good time in their lives and want to force their piety on others.
The thing that they have in common is that they love the rich and hate the poor and have adopted Donald Trump as the Patron Saint of America.

7 Likes