🍰 Let Us Eat CAKE 🍰

Looks pretty good to me. Needs to be reverse engineered. Lemme see…dense sponge/madeira layers with a peach cream filling and frosting. Maybe drop in a little almond into one of the layers for contrast, tiny amount of citrus to lift it and stop things getting claggy…

Getting the flavours in the frosting/cream would also involve buying a couple of bottle of peach schnapps and shome shlight exshperimentashun (hic). In the case of peach schnapps, this is a bonus.

Edit: Or you could just follow the instructions below. :smiley:

6 Likes

Your wish, my command.

Yay reverse Google Image search!

10 Likes

Dude…

You’re such a genie! (Or just less lazy than myself.)

Either way; YAY!

6 Likes

There is already a cake thread:

2 Likes

Perhaps you can ask him to move it again.

2 Likes

12 Likes

4 Likes

In future, if you have an image and want to find its source, get the URL of the image, then go to Google.
In the top right of the page there should be an “Images” button:

Click on that button, which will take you to the Google Images page, then click on the camera icon (Search by image):

Paste the image URL and click “Search by Image”:

It’ll display a list of pages where it found this image under the “Pages that include matching images” section.
Yours was the second entry (don’t ask me why it wasn’t the first):

6 Likes

I kind of like the idea of the system replacing all of certain words with :cake: without letting us know. What happened to that idea? :laughing:

3 Likes

I actually know how to do that, but thanks.

I really was just being lazy.

2 Likes

As I posted in another thread -

Cake is serious business.

7 Likes

16 Likes

13 Likes

16 Likes

Here’s your damn frosting:

10 Likes

9 Likes

Can you imagine explaining this to your grand kids in 30 years?

17 Likes

I love all these pictures, but I have to confess that I like looking at cakes more than eating cake. (Except maybe the chocolate and strawberry cake. Less sweet.) When I got married, we were got our one bite and I was perfectly okay with that.

These bakers are seriously talented!

7 Likes

20 Likes

Liked because more for moi.

8 Likes