LGBTQ+ & Queer Positive News

That looks intriguing!

9 Likes

Doesn’t it?

8 Likes

Meanwhile in Sydney currently the streets have been painted for Sydney World Pride

14 Likes
14 Likes

Beautiful!

Thanks for sharing your trip pics, BTW! They’ve been lovely! I hope you guys are having a fun time.

9 Likes

“ Gervais previously defended making “taboo” jokes in an appearance on The One Show , stating that comedy is for “getting us over taboo subjects so they’re not scary any more”.”

I’m glad that we can help him overcome his “fear” of being criticized for his transphobia. Maybe now we can move on to addressing trans people’s fears of being eliminated?

11 Likes

Priscilla, Queen of the Desert?

9 Likes

Absolutely. Fun movie - if you like Abba… :smirk:

10 Likes

Much better than To Wong Foo in my book.

8 Likes

I only watched that the once, whereas Priscilla is an annual thing.

I did say annual, right? :grimacing:

9 Likes

So - more of a perennial?

8 Likes

I love that movie, and its’ American ripoff To Wong Foo…

I do, unironically.

10 Likes

Me too. After all, for most Abba songs,

11 Likes

Nice!

8 Likes

Looks like my state, Michigan, is really taking advantage of the majorities they have. And, 3 republicans joined them. There is a majority in the House so it’s expected to pass and the governor has said she will sign it.

10 Likes

This has been known for decades. But it’s good to have continued confirmation.

17 Likes

I can say, I know that my BFF’s kid came out as non-binary in HS, and they are thriving now because my BFF and her (douche-bag) ex and his family are all incredibly supportive of them.

15 Likes

Just like all kids!

14 Likes

Kristen Wiig Yep GIF by Where’d You Go Bernadette

12 Likes

Shocked Futurama GIF

Yeah, actual reasearch is nice, but this has been apparent for a very long time.

15 Likes