LGBTQ+ & Queer Positive News

A ‘positive’ from Copenhagen.

9 Likes

How? What? That’s…Wow!

ETA: I never knew there was a follow-up to TRHPS. Definitely a TIL!

6 Likes

It’s very different but I’d say it’s worth it for the catchy songs.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Some of those comments are wacky as fuck… but Neil’s a treasure, as always :hugs:

9 Likes
5 Likes

6 Likes
6 Likes

https://oregoncapitalchronicle.com/2023/05/15/how-oregon-rep-charlie-conrad-changed-his-mind-to-vote-for-abortion-gender-affirming-care-bill/?s=09

3 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes

6 Likes

More accessorizing commenced.

7 Likes

(Not posted for the necrophilia part, but for info that needs to be available for reference when the whole “it’s not natural” shit comes up)

Two male mallard ducks copulating would not actually be that surprising. Same-sex pairings have been recorded in some 450 different species, from flamingoes and bison to warthogs, beetles, and guppies. Female koalas sometimes mount other females, while male Amazon river dolphins have been known to penetrate each other’s blowholes. Lepidopterist W.J. Tennent, while diligently tracking Mazarine Blue butterflies in Morocco in 1987, spotted several males of the species mating with each other rather than with females of the species.

Just for the record, and the ammo.

12 Likes

For the record, I have also witnessed duck necrophilia, but I wouldn’t be able to tell you the sex/gender of the dead duck, and it was long after 1955.

6 Likes

Ah, but you did not publish! No IgNobel for you! :rofl:

8 Likes
12 Likes

“Trans Rights or Bites”

Good robot :grin::+1:

11 Likes

Unfortunately- the comment time has passed.

11 Likes

The override is almost a given, but at least he is standing up to the bigots. That is always worth seeing.

10 Likes