LGBTQ+ & Queer Positive News

8 Likes

Good news for Minnesota queer folks hoping to find representation at the library!

12 Likes

13 Likes

Philly kicks off LGBTQ Pride Month by setting a Guinness world record for largest drag story time

11 Likes

11 Likes

we spit on the law!!!

10 Likes

Just got an invite to my niece’s wedding, promised to be “the gayest wedding ever!” Met her fiancé at our last Gathering. She is delightful. Kinda interested to see how her side turns out. As of last year she said they were “very not ok with her being not-straight.” :cry: Hopefully, they come around. Conservative immigrants from India, guess we shall see. Just another phase of life. One of my other nieces, a small minority in my family by being cis-het, is also getting married a couple months prior. I have some carving to get done, and my wife has cakes to figure out!

14 Likes

Tonight Show Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Congrats to the happy couple!!

12 Likes

In case you find yourself in the state of GA and would like to go to a pride event…

10 Likes
5 Likes

Posted this on Unicorn Chasers, and will also post on Trans Awareness.

Oh, and i’m not crying, you’re crying!

thetyborg

I’ve officially forgiven Dublin Bus for all the times they were late or never showed up cos the pride Bus they done with proud dads was the most wholesome thing i’ve ever seen in my life & i still can’t watch it without tearing up omfg

12 Likes

“Let’s go to Pride, son” got me good.

9 Likes

same-turn-gold-sparkle

7 Likes
10 Likes

As a regular bus rider myself I’m trying to stop crying long enough to say, More of this, please. The city where I live offers free bus rides to football games. I’m pretty sure Pride events draw a bigger crowd and this would encourage even more participation.

9 Likes

spn hug

8 Likes

It’s true!!

11 Likes

70 people with flashlights

12 Likes
9 Likes
8 Likes