Lindsey Graham: Big 'threats to conservatism" are election officials helping people to vote, and social media disinformation crackdown

“If we could just limit voting to white males above the age of 65 conservatism would be safe.”

24 Likes

It’s no coincidence he represents a state full of people who enslaved other humans.

9 Likes

I guess I can give Lady G some credit for being honest about how democracy and reality are the greatest enemies of modern American conservativism, even though it’s been evident to progressives and liberals for decades now.

15 Likes

So instead of Superman Smashes the Klan it should be Superman Smashes the GOP?

2 Likes

I hate to cross publishers but; This Is A Job for Ant-Man!

1 Like

In its most literal sense conservatism is “refusing to accept change”, and the Republican party has been losing demographically for some time. If not for disinformation campaigns and gerrymandering they would have been out of power a long time ago.

4 Likes

I’m no fan of Senator Graham, but he’s absolutely correct on this one. Conservatism is founded upon lies, gullibility, voter suppression, and minority rule.

Give the devil his due.

9 Likes

Why not cross publishers and have the newest hero from Amalgam Comics, Super-Ant, squash them?

1 Like

I’m living in the digital world. Because that’s the way it changed. Not sure why though?

Okay, so “Conservatives” are actually “Retrogressives” and worse, but even if they were true to the term “conservative,” they would suck. “Hey, the world is cruel and hellish – let’s do our utmost to keep it that way!”

2 Likes

“America was Already Great!”

3 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: What’s the best way to point out Lindsey Graham’s hypocrisy?

A post was merged into an existing topic: What’s the best way to point out Lindsey Graham’s hypocrisy?

Is that rhetorical or are you alluding to something that he did? I thought he went from the Air Force straight directly to politics.

edit: don’t want to sound at all like I’m defending the bastard

1 Like

No shilling for BAT or Perdue Pharma?

And yet, Graham won his reelection campaign. If a twit like him can get reelected, I’m thinking ‘conservatism’ is pretty safe.

3 Likes

The term is ‘reactionary’ – regress to 1900 when non WASP-men lacked the franchise aka “the good old days”.

2 Likes

Forgot about Perdue.

I wish I could.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.