Live-blogging Trump's mental breakdown

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/08/21/live-tweeting-trumps-impendi.html

6 Likes

1 hour loop.

14 Likes

Donnie, do you smell toast?

10 Likes

I predict rigged witches galore!

11 Likes

Add in a video from Omarosa tonight on MSNBC. Reporting that she will reveal a video on Hardball.

8 Likes

We are at Peak October Surprise here in August.

13 Likes

Bring in the Oprah memes - YOU get your clearance revoked! YOU get your clearance revoked! EVERYONE GETS THEIR CLEARANCE REVOKED!

14 Likes

She’s gonna be so upstaged, poor woman.

6 Likes

If there’s too much “draining the Trump swamp” news to fit down the bloghole, I think there’s a plunger around here somewhere that would work…

11 Likes

How did QAnon manage to ensure it was 8 counts EACH?

16 Likes
4 Likes

9 Likes

I have my fingers crossed! Hopefully he does something really terrible for the country and you get a crazy number of page views.

1 Like

Live tweeting Trump’s impending mental breakdown?
He’s been doing that for about two years now.

10 Likes

…and on Tuesday afternoon, a strange sound was heard up and down the Eastern seaboard. Meteorologists couldn’t identify it and leading audio experts were similarly in the dark. We are happy to report however, that at 5:03PM the sound was tracked back to the White House Residence, where Donald Trump is apparently pitching the mother of all conniption fits.

giphy

19 Likes

I’m popping the popcorn right now!

2 Likes

3 Likes

The competition to be part of the top Trump scandal of the day in 2018 is BRUTAL.

21 Likes

Oh no, don’t jinx it again. Remember the last time everyone was all setting up to dance in the streets?

9 Likes

He has a rally in West Virginia tonight. I wonder what he’s going to talk about?

13 Likes