Live-blogging Trump's mental breakdown

The Christian act of forgiveness?

10 Likes

“2 years, 17 days… From a stroke.” - Dr. Orpheus

10 Likes

Hey hey hey - don’t drag Dr. Penfield into this!

3 Likes

Uh, just in case anyone here doesn’t know (unlikely, I know) that is Bowie and Annie Lennox (that dress!) at the Freddy Mercury tribute concert.

7 Likes

When the blowhard begins to melt down, we’ll post tweets and analysis here.

spock

13 Likes

To our rally come along
Come along to our rally
Come along to our rally come along
To our rally come along
Come along to our rally
Come along to our rally come along

2 Likes

On days like this I like to peruse the comments sections at right wing sites like Free Republic or Breitbart.

As predicted, lots of teeth gnashing and complaints about attorney-client privilege being dead and how Manafort’s conviction has zero do with Donny-boy.

But this headline really sums up the general view from the right:

Paul Manafort & Michael Cohen mean nothing, but, Mollie Tibbetts means everything!!!

The fact that RWNJs will exploit and politicize a college student’s murder because the alleged perpetrator is undocumented and completely dismiss the 2 biggest legal verdicts against Dur Furpiece speaks volumes.

16 Likes

Hmmm… 88. I wonder where I’ve heard that before, some ideology using those two numbers as a symbol of some kind. Some very fine people, if I recall.

4 Likes

I predict that he’ll focus on immigration and the wall instead. It was just announced that Mollie Tibbets, the Iowa jogger, was killed by an undocumented immigrant. Trump and Fox News will have a field day with that.

3 Likes

I imagine he’s wondering, too. Stream of unconsciousness.

3 Likes

I honestly wouldn’t be shocked if he actually just starts dropping racial slurs on live TV at this point.

8 Likes

Scat against his sounding board.

1 Like

Big storms rolling across the East Coast today… you just never know what might happen on his way home.

2 Likes

We’re going to need a bigger plunger.

10 Likes

Did you catch this weeks episode where that came true?

1 Like

I’m so glad I made this the other day…

Sylvia-popcorn

9 Likes

I mean, it’s an exciting, but also, yea, a scary time. I mean, he’s kinda sorta gone along with the “rule of law” while it’s been working for him, but he’s also been prepping and signalling his anti-media, anti-truth, anti-intelligence, anti-anything-but-Trumo volunteer army for a while. A meltdown could mean a full, explicit call to arms. It’s the moment of post truth. Will he go full dictator?

9 Likes

I think he’s going to finally reveal Obama’s real birth certificate.

MAGA!

3 Likes

Coal powered walls?

3 Likes

Giant butthole lips. That is all.

1 Like