Lockdown protestor to man in nurse scrubs: "Go to China!"

They do realize that China is still a necessary trade partner… right?

Never mind - nothing like logic or reality seems to penetrate the hollow excuses they seem to have for skulls…

14 Likes

Same thing they did with the Malheur protesters: take video, look up addresses based on vehicle registrations, then arrest them in small groups or individuals at home. There is no need to risk violent confrontation where innocents can get hurt in the crossfire. These idiots drove their own cars and were caught on video. It doesn’t take much detective work to find them.

16 Likes

Spending your time arguing with crazies on Nextdoor != sane.

3 Likes

I’m not a fan of the rest of your suggestions, but I love this one. Hey, DeVos, Prince, Koch, and Mercers? You funded and started this “protest” - you get to house your pawns in quarantine on your property. #plagueyacht

14 Likes

The truck’s license plate is visible in the video. Just waiting on someone in CO to dox this piece of trash.

3 Likes

Facial recognition is not where close to 100% accurate. Some variants (for example) have issues with closely related people. I really wouldn’t want anyone to suffer because they look too much like a moron, or even the child of a moron.

Another problem is getting health care frequently has the beneficial side effect of actually keeping you in one place where it is hard to spread it to others. If we deny these people healthcare I bet some fraction of them will gleefully spread it to the “deserving” libtards.

If you are going to give them an ironic punishment, round them all up in one place and airdrop supplies. They get to stay there until they can all be individually tested, and quarantined separately.

I would never advocate doxxing anyone but the license plate looks to be a Pioneer plate (or possibly a disabled veteran plate - hard to make out from the video but definitely not a standard issue license plate).

Pioneer plates are for eligible residents who can prove family lineage back at least 100 years. Used to be harder to qualify as you actually had to “prove” it by sending in supporting documents (my family goes back to 1840’s before statehood) - but recently they’ve made it so it’s more of a “ok if you say so” type honor system.

It doesn’t really mean anything but there’s a very common “country vs. city” thing going on in Colorado. Rural areas are mostly very red and conservative while cities of course are blue (Colo Springs being the exception). One reason why Colorado is very purple. Hopefully we’ll be full blue later this year after we kick idiot Cory Gardner out of the Senate.

ETA: Just want to add that these protestors really piss me off. As someone who’s niece is a nurse in a pediatrics respiratory ward, she’s on the front lines and in constant danger of becoming infected. These protests are just a slap in the face to our brave health care workers.

17 Likes

I know a reasonable number of people with families (or just a significant number of family members) who are right wing nut jobs, but are in and of themselves perfectly fine people (maybe leaning to the right, or sometimes very to the left).

Punishing the next of kin is fortunately not generally part of the the general system of justice in this country (although only specifically prohibited for treason, and it has been traditionally part of the punishment for treason in many countries). (note: fining the estate of an offender before any disbursements from the will are made is not considered punishing the next of kin, or anyone who would have otherwise reviewed a larger inheritance)

2 Likes

Pish-posh. Only America-hating commies would buy or sell products from China.

made-in-china-2

29 Likes

Flame throwers?

People as stupid as she is never realize how horrible they are. Sadly, the coronavirus is just as transmissible to reasonable, intelligent people as it is to morons like her and her tribe of Trumpian halfwits.

2 Likes

“When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It’s only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid.” —Ricky Gervais (attrib.)

17 Likes

I don’t believe a word she says. If this were really the “land of the free” she wouldn’t be in a Ram, but rather in a Jeep. The driver would simply make a hard 90 degree turn, thus driving into what is no doubt rugged mountainous terrain just outside the frame.

1 Like

I take it you haven’t seen /r/Moronavirus/

1 Like

“ The lockdown protestor leans out the window and gives the counter-protestor, wearing nurse scrubs, a piece of her mind.”

That’s really quite generous given how little she has.

18 Likes

I just like to watch.

Wafting clouds of droplets is all that I can see.

2 Likes

social mores and people’s adherence to them are so interesting. on one hand, stopping for a red light so people can cross the street safely is so ingrained that even these complete assholes follow it. on the other hand, the social more to stay home for the health and safety of others is a bridge too far.

6 Likes

This solution, if consumed in the recommended doses or higher would eventually fix stupid, or at least make it “die off”, but the poor believers aren’t able to get their sacramental bleach anymore because of governmental red tape.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/judge-issues-restraining-order-to-church-selling-bleach-as-covid-19-cure

3 Likes

I suggest that any crowd that size that refuses to disperse when ordered - be warned of riot suppression chemicals being released in 60 seconds, then tear gassed if they aren’t on their way. Anyone subsequently showing signs of cap spray exposure coming into the local hospitals that day should be refused treatment on the grounds that they were rioters attempting to disrupt operations at said healthcare facility.

1 Like