Logan Paul goes to Japan and treats everyone there like shit

Gosh, tell me more about these youtube personalities. I can’t get enough.

6 Likes

Logan Paul is a complete, total shitlord, but I still don’t want him to be arrested. Japanese Prison is no joke, and times are long even for minor infractions.

2 Likes

I’d be fine with a public flogging for this guy.

3 Likes

I do want him arrested and thrown in jail.

5 Likes

You don’t really have to even change the topic at hand or go far. Lets talk about Logan Paul’s brother Jake Paul:

3 Likes

Wired covered this conundrum pretty well the other day.

5 Likes

You can read this to get the broad strokes:

5 Likes

How his, and every “star” apology always sounds!

8 Likes

Yeah i’ve been keeping up with all this nonsense (unfortunately), not because i care about what the hell the Paul brothers are doing but because i’m invested in Youtube. I find that their inaction with them is hugely problematic, and coupling that with their terrible handling with advertisers, some creators not being allowed to link to their patreon pages, Youtube being vague about their algorithm and how people’s videos have been hit for demonetization, etc, etc.

As much as i like the platform i’ve been really disillusioned with it for this past year and i would not mind jumping to a different platform if a better alternative was given to me.

7 Likes

I despise the thick-fingered vulgarian as much as anyone, but in that video he’s just doing what Shinzo Abe did a few seconds before him. I mean, our National Galbladder has committed plenty of actual gaffes–no need to focus on the one time he actually appears to have been wrongly accused.

7 Likes

Aside from the well-earned and entirely justified dunking on Logan Paul, I’d just like to mention how cool Asian Boss is. They do these interviews all over Asia to give us English-speakers authentic perspectives from the people there. A few series they did on North Korean expats gave me the best picture I’ve had about what it’s like to live there and what people think about it.

5 Likes

I’d ask who in the heck is Logan Paul, but I find that I really don’t care.

8 Likes

You’re better off not knowing much other than he’s a living representation of a douche bag and/or asshole.

3 Likes

1275389857_naked-gun-facepalm

6 Likes

Like Pauly Shore, but much, much worse?

2 Likes

Now all I can hear in my head is this:

4 Likes

I’m happy that I have no idea who this person is. Why would I ever click on the video to find out?

4 Likes

If he makes “millions” based on these videos, when he films them he’s working.

Hopefully other countries will see this, and deny him a tourist visa next time he shows up.

(Yup even if you’re just visiting Canada, you’re technically being granted a tourist entry, and that can be denied if you’re going to work)

11 Likes

Yes, considering Pauly Shore likely didn’t have upwards of 6M young fans

1 Like

When has the human race NOT been mad…?!

1 Like