London police arrest man dressed as broccoli

We have purple and green and I think orange cauliflower up here. Not sure if it’s in the US. The green definitely shows of its asparagus heritage.

1 Like

The lack of due process had his lawyer steamed.

6 Likes

So they were profiling? “He dresses like a vegetable, he must be with that grpup”?

I used to say up late, tape the whole show (I could fall asleep for the last 45 min or how ever long that 2nd half of the tape was) and then dub my favorite songs to a mix tape. Wet Dream was definitely on there. I think I have heard Slaw Lane, but it didn’t have as much rotation.

1 Like

Nothing a bouquet of florets couldn’t fix!

1 Like

Well, I guess it’s good they decided to arrest instead of, ya know, engaging in

3 Likes

Obviously a member of the Green Party. A good stalking point.

3 Likes

Arrested for a salt and buttery?

5 Likes

One of LOS’s worst ‘jumping the shark’ moments. It was hilarious to watch the first appearance of carrot man while hearing a seriously dramatic orchestral blast, and all that just prior to the commercial break (which gave you time to let the image/music mismatch soak right in).

4 Likes

Given the connections twixt 007 and Albert Broccoli, the London police should be hearing from MI6 very soon.

8 Likes

Damn vegetables are taking our jobs

3 Likes

That was a turnip for the book.

3 Likes

Je vinaigrette rien.

10 Likes

Hey, hey!
Ho, ho!
Salad bars
Have got to go!

1 Like

Came here to note that there’s a new Bond movie coming out; Barbara Broccoli has been running the franchise for 25 years.

3 Likes

Did they read him his Carmen Miranda rights?

4 Likes

Wherever a corporation is destroying the environment, Broccoli Man is there. Where there’s Muck there’s Brassica.

Then the Old Bill come marchin’ out, bold as brassica an sez “I ham arrestin’ yewn for disturbin’ the peas”. I blanched. Thanks shallot! I was right pissed. So maybe I’d had one too many balsamics and reeked of garlic. “Everything you have will be taken down and held against you” sez the Peeler. After a night on the streets I wasn’t feeling all that fresh . Like I told Gordon Ramsay - If I’d only had more intestinal fortitude I’d have kicked the crap out of them.

1 Like

He wasn’t handcuffed but was forced to wear a rubber band.

4 Likes

Beat me to it.