Long Island Trump yard shrine "just straight up uncomfortable" to look at

I’m voting for “ridden out of town on a rail”.

5 Likes

Its’ the only way to be sure!

4 Likes

No lifesize cutouts of Trump holding that bible or dry humping the American flag? Loser.

6 Likes

There’s always an exception to the rule. I’m originally from Schuylkill County, PA, and that place has been wall-to-wall He Who Must Not Be Named since 2015. I can’t bear to go home anymore.

7 Likes

Tony Orlando & Dawn !!

2 Likes

At first glance, this looked like a pink-headed duck was trying to swallow Donnie.

11 Likes

Tru P
Toupee
The rumours are true! #releasethehairpiece

7 Likes

One of those is basically like flying a swastika flag. Same with the Gadsden flag, any Trump flag, Q flags, etc. etc.

7 Likes

The cult of Trump is still a thing. Any attempts to criticize them are viewed as “deep state” persecution and just emboldens them more. The few cultists in my neighborhood use more subtle signals like hanging a US flag upside down.
Fortunately the crazies tend to eventually turn on each other and will hopefully cause the whole cult to collapse on itself before they cause even more harm to US democracy.

4 Likes

I thought it was a recreation of his birth.

2 Likes

anigif_enhanced-3924-1401998441-8

10 Likes

It’s all projection from them, so yeah.

5 Likes

Why. Is. She. Talking. Like. A. Robot. Or. Speech. Synthesizing. Machine.

I grew up on Long Island, live here currently, and am pretty familiar with St James.

There’s little I could think of that represents the town or the area better.

St James in the same congressional district as my town. Our congressman is Lee Zeldin.

St. James went for Trump by 10-20 points.

A bluer chunk of the island is just very slightly East and North of there. Near the college and around Port Jeff.

Nassau and Suffolk County are some of the only parts of the country where Trump had majority support in the GOP primary well before the voting started. Long Island is a core toe hold for the GOP in state politics, and one of the most segregated parts of the country. There’s enough blue running around that we generally go DNC for presidential and state wide elections.

But there’s a lot of deep Trump country around here. It’s as much home base for Donnie as Florida.

4 Likes

Trump fanatics all have Oppositional Defiant Disorder. The closer they get to folks who disagree, the harder they Trump.

5 Likes

Trump wanted to rebrand himself as 45. True Pee is so much more appropriate.

5 Likes

Trolling IRL.

Some people have way too much free time, and not enjoy joy in their lives, clearly.

9 Likes

There is a Trump compound down the street from my mother’s house with many of the same flags. Every time I go by it makes me wonder: ‘what is it with these cultist and their flags?’ As the election drew nearer the more flags they put up, like some sort of talismans.

5 Likes

My mail carrier will send us a nasty note if the height is off by more than 4 inches. I’m surprised the postmaster of this town is so lenient for this mailbox.

5 Likes

As far back as I can remember, hanging the US flag upside down was an act of profound disrespect (unless you were at sea and in distress). So was defacing the flag. I’ve lived in a couple of places where such behavior might invite a midnight visit from the forces of Righteousness. So I’m curious that Tru_pists, who are avowed flag-worshippers, would fly an inverted flag or sew a rebel flag to its face. Okay, maybe I can understand the latter because the rebel flag is even holier than the US flag. To me this seems to encapsulate the far-right mindset: when you do it, it’s treason, but when I do it, it’s a “subtle signal.”

4 Likes