'Lying Skanks' — Fox News pundit slurs Kavanaugh accusers, gets fired

This is evidence that assholery is not restricted to white folks.

2 Likes

I’m thinking he’s either a MAGAscot or an Opportunist.

7 Likes

Initially, I was quite shocked that Faux News had standards, but now that people have pointed out certain things, the world makes more sense.

6 Likes

For a brief moment, I thought he had said it on camera. Which I guess wouldn’t be THAT surprising, but instead it looks like another “I can say whatever I want on the internet, it’s not like anyone pays attention to that” thing.

6 Likes

“Dang girl, stop opening your legs and OPEN A BOOK!”

She earned an undergraduate degree in experimental psychology in 1988 from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She received a master’s degree in clinical psychology from Pepperdine University in 1991. In 1996, she received a PhD in educational psychology from the University of Southern California. Her 1995 dissertation was entitled Measuring Young Children’s Coping Responses to Interpersonal Conflict. In 2009, she earned a master’s degree in epidemiology, with a focus on the subject of biostatistics, from Stanford University School of Medicine.

You were saying?

33 Likes

You act like facts mean anything to them. She has a vagina, which disproves your point. /s

9 Likes

I was coming here to ask the same question.

I mean when she is called Dr. Ford what the fuck does he think that means?

16 Likes

Imagine how much of a lying skank you have to be to get fired by Fox News.

15 Likes

Nancy-Christ

11 Likes

If he called them fibbing floozies he’d still have a job. Perhaps he should have cracked a thesaurus.

3 Likes

Ditto. Who would’ve thunk there’d be a bridge too far, even for them.

5 Likes

Ok, I’m going to display my ignorance, but WTF is “pupo”?

Did he mean “grow up people”? because that’s not even close.

does pupo=covefe?

1 Like

it’s muh girl

1 Like

Grow up, Pupae!

11 Likes

Dear Kevin Jackson:

I’m glad you got fired. That’s what you get, bitch.

17 Likes

jpg%20large

6 Likes

Pupo is the person he was responding to on Twitter.

2 Likes

Well, Fox is owned by Disney now…

1 Like

The sale has been granted Federal approved, but isn’t scheduled to go through until next year. And Fox News, along with Fox Sports and a few other subsidiaries, will be spun off into “New Fox” as a separate corporation and not a Disney subsidiary. Basically, anti-trust regulators told Disney they couldn’t own ESPN and Fox Sports, and Disney was all, well as long as we’re getting rid of Fox Sports, what a good time to get rid of Fox News. Can’t blame 'em.

12 Likes

8 Likes