MAGA fan outside indictment proves boxes are not really in Donald Trump's bathroom (video)

tenor

6 Likes

This is an image of Biden’s home. The levels of tackiness aren’t even comparable. :man_shrugging:

15 Likes

You’re right. It’s far tackier to poop on an upholstered chair at a dining table! Gross!
/s

2 Likes

Toilet not made of gold, case closed!

4 Likes

I’m thinking Biden only has a one-car garage space if this bathroom is also in there!

1 Like

Why, they could be any boxes! /s

3 Likes

The “fuck you, I don’t have to be responsible for anything” is really attractive to people whose lives are not what they imagined they’d be and who want to both blame someone, anyone else for it, just as Trump does for anything that doesn’t exactly go the way he wants, and who really do want to not pay bills, not follow through on anything, and generally do whatever they want and have no consequences for it.

“I can do anything I want, and there’ll never be any real negative repercussions for me? Fab.”

8 Likes

I think of it like a group of 9 year olds looking up to the neighborhood 13 year old. The 9 year olds know some basic math – addition, subtraction, maybe a little multiplication and division, but not really anything beyond that. The 12 year old, however, can do those same functions with three digit numbers! (Or at least he claims he can, but it’s not like the younger kids can follow the math well enough to check it.) These younger kids are impressed AF with that 12 YO!

Now here comes an adult trying to explain (relatively) advance math concepts to them – say trig or non-base 10 numbers. This adult, who actually does understand the subject, is babbling nonsense from their point of view. The 12 year old keeps their attention not because he actually knows anything, but because he’s speaking their language and trying to show them derivatives or hexadecimal will never convince them otherwise.

(Adjust ages as needed, of course. I have no idea when kids learn which mathematical concepts.)

8 Likes

I keep thinking about how he’s apparently not very smart, but I guess that doesn’t matter so much. I knew a kid who was certainly less smart than Trump…

But, yeah… “for him?”

3 Likes

If that’s Biden’s home, why is one of the boxes labeled “MAL bedroom”?

3 Likes

Because he’s a MALefactor, &/or is actually MALeficent.

</s>

3 Likes

Depressing I know… fortunately, I don’t think it’s even most republicans who are wired like that, just a weird subset that has gone all in on the MAGA cult.

Good… let’s destroy that dark magic!

Oh! I like the blue!

Maybe that’s part of it, but I’m guessing that a vast majority of us aren’t living the life we expected to live when we were young (because, you know, life!) and manage not to join a political cult as a result.

11 Likes

I honestly think that is the reason they like him.

9 Likes

May I be the first to say that I am very thankful for that? My life is so much better now than anything I could have remotely imagined when I was young.

9 Likes

It’s sort of a circular logic problem to convince somebody that “I made it up” is not a form of knowledge :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Trump is just the latest in a long line of false prophets. The difference this time is that Trump himself was telling us that he was lying and his followers refused to believe it was true.

9 Likes

Biden never struck me as the “chandelier over the shitter” kind of guy. Unlike TFG.

6 Likes

Flying Sci-Fi GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

2 Likes

I fully recall the H. Camping prediction, as I had a big bunch of friends in town that May, and we all went down to a bar to celebrate the “rapturing” about to begin. The bartender hilariously called “Last Call, pay up now!” and…of course nothing happened. We laughed and ordered another round.

Then it was rescheduled - to my birthday! It was a joyous year, and I survived. :rofl:

14 Likes

I would add a c: they’re in on the grift

Which doesn’t preclude them being a moron, but also shows them to be an arsehole!

1 Like