MAGA man angry at Target when he spots rainbow boy shirts (video)

Originally published at: MAGA man angry at Target when he spots rainbow boy shirts (video) | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Masculinity isn’t a movement. But if anyone is going to destroy it when and if it becomes one, it’s gonna be this dick.

23 Likes

Gotta be careful with those fee fees…

Lonely Conor Mckenna GIF by FoilArmsandHog

24 Likes

35 Likes

Extreme chromophobia. So bad that one can only tolerate white.

29 Likes

Genesis 9:11-13

And I will establish my covenant with you, neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:

I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

Perhaps this MAGA man needs a T-shirt with “God made rainbows, Gen 9:13” on it?

17 Likes

That t-shirt is a nice shade of dusty pink, dude. It is a shame you’ve got shit all over it, and then draped it over a turd.

20 Likes

Not to mention it seems to say, “God Made Public Restrooms”.

47 Likes

Counting down to this guy getting arrested for child abuse in 5… 4… 3… 2…

21 Likes

About that…

30 Likes

A: “If God gave life to the first humans then wouldn’t that imply God had a uterus of some kind?”

B: “Blasphemy! No, the Lord God the Creator is definitely male.”

A: “You mean He just, like, jerked off in the Garden of Eden until a bunch of little people came out?”

19 Likes

Skipped brain day. Also leg day.

13 Likes

His brand of masculinity can’t be a very strong one if it’s threatened by t-shirts.

23 Likes

You can always tell which men are genuinely secure in their masculinity by how well they handle exposure to things that are traditionally feminine.

28 Likes

His use of “woke” made me think of that woman who (co-) wrote a book about it, but who famously couldn’t define it when asked during a tv appearance. Reading a review of the book, it turns out, she couldn’t define it there, either. The book went with, “[it’s defined as] ‘aware of social issues such as racial prejudice and discrimination.’ The reality, we know, is much more complex—and much more ominous” and then basically leaves it at that.

The argument has been pretty convincingly made that “woke,” for conservatives, is basically a substitute word to describe someone who isn’t white, male, cis-het, and/or sometimes, Christian. The speaker really wants to say “that guy is terrible, he’s Black” but doesn’t want to be so obviously bigoted. This is exactly the sort of guy, 30 or 40 years ago, whose masculinity is so fragile he would have been ranting about how the clothes “made boys look like f*gs.” It’s still what he means, but we’ve evolved just enough as a society that he can’t actually say it openly.

But only for the glory holes.

It’s like a soap bubble - just saying the wrong things might destroy it.

16 Likes

i saw the shirt and before i read the article i thought, “god made bathrooms”?? wtf

8 Likes
9 Likes

… he doesn’t even seem to understand what the graphic on his own shirt means

ADA-910-BLK-GNR_345x

29 Likes

Awww, the poor delicate snowflake man is terrified the scary colors are going to shatter his fragile porcelain penis and harm his oh-so-precious masculine fee-fees. Somebody get him his binky before he throws a tantrum (or a mass shooting).

9 Likes

Dude,

shut the fuck up GIF

10 Likes