MAGA man angry at Target when he spots rainbow boy shirts (video)

Maybe Doug had a son…

8 Likes

How do they keep up with all the things that offend them? It has to be phenomenally exhausting.

8 Likes

Not really, because the answer to “what offends them?” is “Everything!”

8 Likes

Also, Bifröst, the rainbow bridge to Asgard:

13 Likes

I’m 100% sure I had one of those shirts with color 3/4th sleeves and the iron on style graphic that faded with age that had rainbow lettering and glitter on it in the 80s.

6 Likes

Surely everyone knows that the least manly or butch culture was the Scandinavians during the Viking age

Indeed, they are best well known for that myth where the notoriously effeminate god Thor wears a wedding dress and pretends to be the goddess of youth and fertility.

(Does this need the /s ?)

14 Likes

Yeah I’m happy to just piss on the left half of his chest if that’s what he’s going for…

5 Likes

Off topic, but what’s this a screen shot from?

3 Likes
11 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Oh He is a man of constant sorrow
For all his days he sees the rainbow
His manliness is on borrow
A little gay boy may kick his ass tomorrow
A little gay boy may kick his ass tomorrow

He fears a thing he can not define
He thinks the libs have crossed the line
He looks for things that make him think
That all the boys will turn to pink
That all the boys will turn to pink

His manliness is so fragile
His mind is far from agile
For when he sees a common symbol
it shakes his manhood and makes him tremble
it shakes his manhood and makes him tremble

Bless his little heart, all he wants to do is hate and the world conspires against him.

Oh woe to be
a snowflake such as he

11 Likes

Plus, Loki turned in to a mare and got shagged by a stallion until it was too knackered to work the next day.

10 Likes

Love the shirt… like I’d ever piss within a 5-mile radius of his creepy ass.

5 Likes

What’s a grown man doing in the little boys section of Target without a little boy?

7 Likes

And got knocked up by it and gave birth to Sleipnir

8 Likes

17 Likes

This was a Biblical reminder that you don’t just need two of everything to save the world. You can have 7 to to cover the entire rainbow

4 Likes

“Why are we picking up rainbows?” It’s like he’s overseeing a mythical job site.

4 Likes

So, help me out here:

Was God or Noah being gay when Got set the rainbow in the sky after the flood?

Genesis 9:13-16

"I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.
Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds,
I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life.
Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”

2 Likes

Finally, someone whose penis is obviously even smaller than mine.

2 Likes