MAGA man blames Democrats and BLM for explosive fire on his property — turns out he set it himself

I remember when conservatives were calling Obama “Obamessiah.”

Except there weren’t dedicated Obama merchandise stores, paintings of Obama with Christ blessing him, or conspiracy theories that Obama was secretly battling an evil worldwide cabal.

18 Likes

No, quite the contrary, many US “conservative” “christians” considered Obama to be the anti-christ, and many still do even though he’s out of power. They don’t do theology very well, along with word comprehension or reality in general.

12 Likes

To the tune of “Tradition” from Fiddler on the Roof:

PROJECTIONNNN… PROJECTION!

10 Likes

I wonder what kind of traction would happen from accusing Republicans of supporting an increase to minimum wage, universal health care, universal basic income, and so on. Or drag queen story time, gender-free bathrooms, and so on.

6 Likes

tumblr_oiysvhXPZS1qe6vjyo1_500-3355720437

8 Likes

gasp, you mean the hatred was manufactured this whole time???

5 Likes

I seem to recall several commenters here immediately predicting this when the story first came out, though I might be confusing it with another MAGA who faked their own property damage. It must be frustrating when the oh-so-evil Left they’re so terrified of consistently fails to actually do anything scary or damaging.

8 Likes

It was this one.

The Biden supporting anarchists claim was obviously false to anyone with half a clue.

15 Likes

The party of personal responsibility. Responsible for arson, insurance fraud, filing a false police report…

10 Likes

Exactly.

The same way that the people caught voting twice turned out to be a Republican doing it because they were convinced Democrats were doing it.

15 Likes

I don’t remember seeing any Biden banners at Black Lives Matter rallies either.

The Trumpists are so caught up in their cult that they can’t conceive of a world where the people standing against them are NOT united by a single all-encompassing ideology.

8 Likes

Damn, I think that is worth trying. It would certainly confuse them, and probably drag discussion back to the proper centre ground.

4 Likes

Yup. Every accusation is an admission.

3 Likes

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

12 Likes
10 Likes

Sheldon Cooper Reaction GIF by CBS

8 Likes

I can stretch my mind to imagine a liberal American committing crimes against Trumpers - but I can’t imagine anyone using “Biden 2020” as a slogan for revolutionary violence.

8 Likes

And the insurance companies, law enforcement, and everyone covered it up and sent him to jail!

7 Likes

The guys who do this to themselves are never anybody important—there’s never a rationale for why they would be targeted specifically

It’s like militia dweebs way out in the boonies thinking the Antifa Bus is driving around out there starting forest fires just to annoy them :bus: :fire: :fire:

9 Likes

If Biden stans drew an anarchy symbol, it would literally be just an A with a circle around it :laughing:

2 Likes