Maine governor warns that drug dealers come to his state to impregnate “white girls”

3 Likes

These type a guys that come from Connecticut…
That’s really all he needed to say right there.

The other half the time is when they impregnate the non-white girls. They are harder to find.

Seems like LePage has a lot of experience impregnating white girls. He moved to Canada and impregnated a white girl there, twice. Then he left her and impregnated another white girl, allegedly in Maine, and, again, twice. He also has a Jamaican son from another woman who somehow missed his incredible impregnation cannon, but he has not been officially adopted yet.

7 Likes

Seriously?

Mr. LePage, you are racist.

And please remember, race is a social construct…

:wink:

Man, I thought our (Australian) politicians said stupid shit…this guy, however, has got them beaten hands down.

2 Likes

Banana man?

1 Like

More Donald Trumping.

He knows his audience: scared, racist white people.

Just wish they’d watch “North Woods Law” instead.

Still super white. Just not awful.

I’m offended I wasn’t in that list.

Ah, but you’re from the wrong state, no? Maybe if you were Jourvoisier?

1 Like

Sometimes they reach for the dog whistle and accidentally pick up the regular whistle, that everyone can hear.

6 Likes

J-Gaelic?

You need a new rapper name.

How about Tartan Dash?

4 Likes

Oh aye they think they grey, but they no grey.

Nary a caber toss in the whole theing

1 Like

So…projection?

Paging the DEA…

Oh, and for the record, while I may have made sweet, sweet love to a white girl in Maine, I do not believe any impregnation has taken place.

Regards,
Shifty D-Money

7 Likes

Wildly off topic, but someohow relevant.

1 Like

This is why New Hampshire is sometimes referred to as “The South of the North”.

This white girl wants you to know that her Maine man is black, and her husband:

6 Likes

Was she impregnated by him? Game, set, and match to the Governor!

3 Likes

And he’s a drug dealer too! Or healthcare worker, whatever the kids are calling them these days.

ETA: oh wait, she’s the drug dealer:

“I have a Masters degree and an excellent job in health care. My daughter’s father (the black guy) is… wait for it… my husband,” Edwards continued. “Even more crazy, he’s not a drug dealer! He’s a well educated man with an excellent job in education, in fact. And our daughter was so wanted.”

8 Likes