Make Mexico Great Again Also

On the other hand another great way to make Mexico great again is by totally destroying the rich nation neighboring them on the North! As refugees stream into Mexico they will be forced to build a wall.

1 Like

Hey, now, leave Hillbilly Handfishin’ out of that list - those guys are talented!

3 Likes

Mexico wants to make Guatemala great again. And Guatemala wants to make Honduras great again. It’s trickle down trumpanomics.

12 Likes

20 Likes

Reposted by popular demand.

10 Likes

Well, that’s the thing with Poe’s Law. The Law is formulated in a way that states that allows for both readings, as it says that,

Without a clear indication of the author’s intent, it is difficult or impossible to tell the difference between an expression of sincere extremism and a parody of extremism.

We haven’t had any such declaration of intent from Drumpf yet.

6 Likes

I highly doubt Mexico would take it back.

5 Likes

Wipe or Weep, @Papasan?

4 Likes

Both…

5 Likes

“Make Mexico great again also” has the distinct whiff of a Palinism.

9 Likes

Anyone started making “Ideological Certification” hats yet?

6 Likes

You forgot “Bootleggers.”

3 Likes

I guess they couldn’t fit “And Make Them Pay For It” on that hat.

8 Likes

13 Likes

Sarah Palin proofread it also.

5 Likes

There is a definite short-term market for shirts and hats that say ‘Ideologically Certified’. I’d buy one.

1 Like

Make it Certifiable and I’m in.

8 Likes

Me too. I mean, I know I’m out of touch with TV, but . . . . holy shit.

6 Likes

To paraphrase my boy Shakespeare;

###Sigh no more, people, sigh no more.
###The man is a deceiver, ever…
###One foot in sea, and one on shore,
###To one thing constant, never.

11 Likes

And that’s just the explicitly redneck-themed stuff, the tip of the iceberg.

Huge swaths of television have been taken over voyeuristic “reality” shows, bullshit documentaries we’re meant to believe, and pseudoscience. Maybe the most obnoxiously, infuriatingly phony one I ever came across was Amish Mafia.

8 Likes