Making a habit of peeing in the shower can lead to an inconvenient Pavlovian response to the sounds of running water

I suspect the number is closer to 100% – which, granted, is different from the number of people who allow themselves to do so.

4 Likes

Me too, except the urge to urinate. Libraries had that effect, too.

2 Likes

Nope. I’d feel like I’d be pissing on myself which would just ruin the shower.

But wouldn’t that be just like being drunk, without all the other fuss and bother? :thinking:

5 Likes

Wait, that isn’t training for the time when your prostate is pressing on your ureter in old age, and everything only drips silently?

1 Like

Urine trouble now!

Oops, I should have know someone would beat me to it. @milliefink

That’ll teach me to read the thread in full before replying.

(S. car. go, anyone?)

1 Like
3 Likes

Maybe to some people, but urine is like 95% water and the rest is mostly nontoxic urea or salts. It all goes down the same drain anyway

3 Likes

Don’t get me started.

1 Like

The operative term may be “like to”. The rest just hate themselves for it. (ex: “Damn it! Not again!”)

3 Likes

This has to be a troll. No chance that people are randomly pissing all over themselves because they hear water sounds, due to their shower peeing habit.

Sounds like an April Fools article.

1 Like

I walk in the door and need to pee but I have to wash my hands first, as soon as I turn the water on I immediately start doing the pee pee dance.

But speaking of peeing in the shower Brazil had a campaign to save water several years ago and put out this public service video.

5 Likes

One of these things is not like the others

3 Likes

You spit in the shower?

But how can you do that? There’s no smell of books in the shower.

4 Likes

“What’s so unpleasant about being drunk?"

"Ask a glass of water!”

(Douglas Adams, of course)

2 Likes

Depends on the candles you use

1 Like

Frank Lloyd Wright built a house called Waterfall right over a waterfall.
Think that wouldn’t piss you off?

6 Likes

I’d be relieved. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

n.b., the house is called Fallingwater.

5 Likes