Man asks Charlie Kirk when he can start killing people who don't think Trump won

Whoa. So…Charlie Kirk, of Turning Point, USA says to Idaho citizens that their Governor and Legislators could decide to pull away from the United States-No Vaccine Mandates, no BLM or EPA, they pick and choose which Federal Laws Idaho will follow, and so, then…does the Federal Government get to withdraw Federal monies and services? No military protection, no FBI, no federal banking protection, no federal highway funds, air traffic control, Amtrac, courts, prisons? Do they have to print their own money? Do they have their own Center for Disease Control? Of course they’d have their own power grid, like Texas,…does this mean the treaties with the Tribes are dissolved? Would we need to put up a DMZ?

Busy Busy Busy, so many things to do if they decide to throw off the Federal Government. They might lose their taste for gun play, what with growin’ their own food and such…

10 Likes

If you’re living in Idaho and think you’re living under fascism, then the delusion is dripping out your ears.

26 Likes

Yeah, they talk a lot about how their (largely imaginary) enemies on “the left” are “forcing” them into a situation where they’re going to “have to” start murdering people (sounding very much like abusers with a lot of “you made me do it” sentiments) it’s statements like these that take the cover off and reveal they’re not being forced, they’ve been eagerly looking for an excuse the whole time.

29 Likes

“Look what you made me do”
every abuser ever.

23 Likes

Fully. Including the bit where they are only willing to cross that line, when the people on the other side of it aren’t likely to fight back.

When they catch a whiff of that – just a whiff – they are nowhere to be found. That is why the followup rally to Jan 6 never happened. Because these are not actually people willing to die for their “Freedom” cause.

17 Likes

5Th Avenue is a good place to start Charlie.

2 Likes

Was this before or after the Boise mall shooting?

Quite damning, either way. :cry:

18 Likes

They do genuinely believe that everyone else are the fascists, don’t they? Find the common ground with these people? How about nope.

26 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/BreadTube/

9 Likes

What’s scariest to me is just how many people watched this video and thought “yeah, when do we get to use the guns?”.

We seem to think that these people will go away, or that we can turn them around.

12 Likes

it may have always been there, but trump let this cat out of the bag

9 Likes

Great cartoon! What’s the source?

3 Likes

The only favor the former guy did for the american people was to convince people like this murderous asshat that it was OK to say the quiet parts out loud and in the open. That way the rest of us can avoid him and others of his ilk.

4 Likes

Build the wall. Idaho will pay for it!

5 Likes

just the wonder I spose

1 Like

I mean, yes, clearly, but also, I suspect “Don’t, because you’ll lose” has a better chance of reaching this person than any of the many actually good reasons a sane person would give.

3 Likes

Y’all, I’m starting to suspect it’s been a mistake to coddle insurrectionists, terrorists, Nazis, Klansmen, neo-Confederates, and militia groups all these decades.

22 Likes

Tough guy wouldn’t last a day in the city.

16 Likes

Indeed; “proof” of Satanic Powers behind Charlie Kirk.

4 Likes

mike yard no shit GIF by The Nightly Show

9 Likes