Man charged with urinating on other flight passengers

I’m bad at judging this sort of thing, but I think this would be a nice inoffensive alternate as well

14 Likes

Pope needs to ease up on his vitamin intake…

5 Likes

Mine jumped out of our three story dorm window and spent the rest of the semester using one of those toilet donuts. He fractured some vertebrate. Unfortunately for “jumper”, my other roommates discovered his gel toilet donut fit nicely inside our freezer :slight_smile: That is a lesson to not be obnoxious while drunk, or the community will eventually get you in the end.

2 Likes

Just wondering, why did your roommate have a toilet donut?

It’s a cushion filled with get to make sitting easier when you eff up you lumbar.

2 Likes

You people. Always taking the piss outta Catholics! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I like taking the piss out of Mormons, because I used to be one.

4 Likes

It makes those extended Tetris sessions a little more comfortable. Or so I’ve heard.

4 Likes

Ah, you must be American.

1 Like

I can’t believe no one has posted this story! … it has suitable pictures – I’m suggesting we go with the fourth one.

Also, Dolph Lundgren was the one peed on, so it ties in perfectly with the Rocky theme …

Tell me he threatened to break him!

2 Likes

Well, better be peed on than barfed on…

1 Like

Hey, the flight attendants give you salty snacks and soft drinks then tell you not to form a line at the bathroom. I can’t blame the guy. You gotta go somewhere.

Still better to be pissed off than pissed on…

No way! If your pee doesn’t light your way in the dark you aren’t taking enough!
Also enhances snow-pissing

I’m American, recognize iconic statutes, often know where they are…

but I’m nowhere near stupid enough to think for even an instant that the picture used indicates an association between the subject matter and the -location- of the statue.

Are you that stupid? I don’t think so. But it would explain why you think someone else would be.

Also, fuck your national or regional pride.

3 Likes

The thing I remember most about Manneken Pis was the large number of homeless people standing around it asking everyone for money. It was astonishing.

2 Likes

In my day a golden shower was something you got charged for getting, I guess this is just another one of these incomprehensible new services that don’t seem to have a clear monetization plan hoping to get bought out by facebook.

6 Likes

No use of seatbelt or clothing as strangulation device? Much quicker.

1 Like

“Aside from the urination aspect” - Why would you want to set aside the only tangible reason for using this image?

5 Likes

And you must be smug! Nice to meet you.

6 Likes