Man finds 3 ounces of weed hidden inside drink can purchased at Walmart

Am I the only one who noticed that the guy in the video was talking the whole time but they never actually put any part of the interview into the report? Makes me wonder just how bad his interview was.

1 Like

Please tell me youā€™re working on a book called Ever Tell You About The Timeā€¦?.

8 Likes

It would have to very compressed, to fit three ounces into a 24 fl oz. can.

4 Likes

A standard food vacuum sealer would do the trick, no?

thatā€™s one of those cans from the head shop. the pot actually belonged to the gf but she didnt want her bf to know when he discovered it so she lied.

5 Likes

FTFY

13 Likes

Shouldnā€™t that be concrete?

2 Likes

That was my guess, in all honesty.

1 Like

Impossible! Weed is illegal in Utah! The Mormons own it, for crying out loud. They would never allow this. I think it was part of a DEA sting.

why canā€™t we have happy news stories? :slight_smile:

3oz is going to be a tight fit even without the cement sleeve for the extra weight. not sure how this would fit unless it was bricked in there.

8 Likes

Thanks for the info, I was curious how much that was.

2 Likes

I just might do thatā€¦ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A quick google did find this

http://www.marijuanapackaging.com/arizona-green-tea-stash-can.html

4 Likes

Okay, @doctorow, Iā€™ll pay you a couple grand to help get this book of real, truthful short stories published. No, really. 200 ish pages, mostly funny, some obscene some sad?

10 Likes

Something else doesnā€™t seem right.

If you get a can of soda and you canā€™t open itā€¦is your first reaction to cut the thing in half?

3 Likes

The first reaction would be shaking it. If thereā€™s no liquid sloshing inside, THEN do the cutting.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s no way to treat weed.

3 Likes

Not only that, it comes in Mucho Mango too, just like the one in the story:

1 Like

I thought that Mormonā€™s forbade tea as well, and they only substituted one for the other.

Chapter 16ā€¦Iā€™m still giggling.

2 Likes