Man in Saudi Arabia came within inches of being sliced in two by a falling pane of glass

I’ll see your Omen and raise you an Omen II:

Edit: As long as we’re on the topic of improbable bisections, the one in 13 Ghosts has to take the improbability cake. (Not embedded because warning, slashed up naked ghost woman.)

Yeah also in Saudi Arabia.

Which got it from Damien Hirst, who got it from the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry.

2 Likes

Based on this evidence, I believe the man has been swapped with his doppelganger from the mirror universe. He is trapped there forever, doomed to a lifetime of watching himself brush his teeth and trim his nostril hair.

4 Likes

Agreed, I think other scenes from that movie may have influenced “Hannibal” too though. Particularly Will Graham’s hallucinations/visions.

No different than here.

He kept going realizing that there were no lawyers about.

Bingo. In the same vein as how one might build the tallest building in the world without investing in the infrastructure necessary to cart away the literal shit that building produces: Tallest shit factory in the world.

1 Like

yes, just a week ago there was a clip of a building being demolished
and no one even stopped the nearby traffic…

http://en.alalam.ir/news/1738997

1 Like

Finally, a reason to go to Dubai: to take a dump in the Burj Khalifa.

1 Like

While I can’t speak as to experience with construction in the area, I CAN say that driving in the ME is hazardous to one’s health and sanity. While driving on a highway, did the driver of your Ford Excursion miss the proper exit at ~90-100 mph? Don’t sweat it–just stop, throw it into reverse, and back up to the exit you missed!

I recall a crazy cab ride in Thailand, some of the time passing traffic on the shoulder at high speed and no problem passing on a blind curve -because you have a fresh garland of flowers protecting you. (at least that’s what I think it was for, when our bus stopped at a gas station insted of gassing up the driver ran out and got a fresh garland of flowers).

1 Like

Of the various odd things one might see when driving (frolicking?) through parts of the ME is that people will…picnic is a good word for it, at night and just off the major highways. They’ll have a little TV propped up on a stand with the fam enjoying the night air on a blanket or chairs. Always struck me as an odd thing to do, especially knowing how the Saudis drive.

Of course, Florida has drive-through liquor stores, so there’s that…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.