Man investigates motherf🗲⚠☠er who drove into row of parked motherf⚠☠🗲ers

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/01/17/man-investigates-motherf.html

…

11 Likes

I think I prefer this to “gentleman”.

13 Likes

I love this guy. Great voice. He should totally be on the local news.

“That’s all from the scene of the accident here on Claymont Street. Now back to you mother f**ckers in the studio.”

51 Likes

McNulty and Bunk investigate a traffic accident…

18 Likes

I would like a young Samuel L. Jackson to play this mother-fucker in the film adaptation.

17 Likes

OK, somebody has to post this…

5 Likes

or this…

Clueless

23 Likes

Actually this is a scene from the new reboot of CSI starring Samuel L. Jackson. Coming THIS Fall.

1 Like

This police in New Oedipus, South Carolina are going to be busy.

5 Likes

I wanna know if they found the motherfuckers car!

8 Likes

That’s what can happen when you park on the street. We need more off-street parking. It’s only takes one MoFo to ruin a streetparker’s day.

3 Likes

i was waiting for the culprit’s car to be at the end of the trail, with the motherfucker just sleeping it off on the sidewalk…

“well, look here…just look at this motherfucker”.

24 Likes

that happened to me once - I was the last motherfucker in the line - got a scratch on my fender from what was left of the drivers fender which was sticking out like a hang nail. He wrecked 4 cars and my small scratch. He left behind a wheel just like this guy and drove another mile or so on 3 wheels with a shower of sparks coming out of where the wheel used to be… How do I know?I was up on a ladder working on a light fixture when I saw him drive by. I had heard a crash a few moments before. I climbed down and went to look where I parked just in case…

18 Likes

Ah, the poet we need and deserve in these troubled times. Beautiful.

11 Likes

It’s like the last four years of our US democracy acted out in cars. Somewhere, way down the road, Trump is still driving.

36 Likes

That is the perfect analogy

8 Likes

18 Likes

Does anyone need a bambulance?

1 Like

Relevant:

8 Likes

Looks like the work of Dolemite

10 Likes