Man so angry with 7-11 he starts his own store and calls it 6-12

There’s only one bozo who eats those…

2 Likes

I almost went there but I figured I should try to limit myself to one Simpsons meme a day.

2 Likes

There’s a locally owned ‘no-name’ mini-mart near my office, and the proprietors have figured it out-- they just removed on row of shelves and put in long folding tables, so they are basically running a legal gambling parlor for everyone who plays Keno and buys scratch tickets. There are typically always a few people sitting around in the store at any time of the day. I’ll bet this guy in Southie is doing much the same, that seems to be the trend.

Oh, I think a good number of us know what’s up.

5 Likes

That’s why I sent her back to Canada with a note, “USA invades at dawn. Have poutine ready for us.”

5 Likes

This is so true in so many ways. If we could just magically transport the three little monkeys (see no sense, hear no sense, say no sense), from redneck-istan to the real civilized world it would blow their little minds. Maybe (in my dreams) if Fux News could do a series?

5 Likes

Is anyone else bugged that this isn’t the right episode/scene for that quote?

2 Likes

The guy who got pissed off at the 6-12 guy is a jackass, so I opened 4-2.

3 Likes

“Oh, YEAH?”
– Founder, 2-Sixteen Stores

In truth, I dearly wish this was how all humans reacted to their animus. This world would be an indescribably better place.

3 Likes

no, I’m telling you there’s a store that opens at 7 am and closes at 11 minutes past 7 am. Sells some very exclusive drugs.

1 Like

I searched for a good 10 minutes before finding that and giving up. I have no idea why the internet hasn’t captioned the right scene either.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.