🍁 🍁 🍁 🍁 🍁 🍁 If it wasn't for Canada 🍁 🍁 🍁 🍁 🍁 🍁

They got airplay in St. Louis when I was still living there. I dunno not my thing but that is still pretty cool.

7 Likes

Its a good-bye tour and that was their final concert. Gord Downie, the lead singer, has terminal brain cancer.
For a band that has a been a mainstay of Canadian radio for nearly 30 years… this is a little like finding out your childhood home is being torn down… its very emotional in weird ways hard to articulate.

15 Likes

man I gots the sads now… even as not a fan that sucks. FUCK CANCER!

14 Likes

Not a huge fan either, but I did know the band. That sucks. FUCK CANCER!

15 Likes

Judge says Doig was not the painter!
I really wanna know what those court costs are gonna look like… will the gallery in Chicago have to pay it or will the retired prison guard have to pay it?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/peter-doig-canvas-dispute-1.3732841?cmp=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

8 Likes

If it weren’t for Canada we’d have The American Review of American Studies instead.

cf.

6 Likes

There but for the Grace of Canada, go I:

6 Likes
6 Likes

So when this happens for real I know who to blame…

8 Likes

Bert I. Gordon figured that out decades ago!

2 Likes

This one’s for the canucks.
And only for us.

9 Likes

So it tastes like a house in Switzerland, eh? Y’all can keep it.

7 Likes

Is that real?!

*One Google Search later*

http://rs123.pbsrc.com/albums/o310/Mizra1/Emotions%20Via%20GIF/2n7ihd-gisellehappy.gif

2 Likes

#Saveur SimulΓ©e

2 Likes

In Canada, we have french on the labels, and Lays is not different, so I had a bag of Wavy lays and a friend over from England (who used to live in Canada!) saw them and said: β€œWavy Ondulees, I’ve not had that flavour!”

11 Likes

Not St-Hubert sauce? I am soooooo disappointed.

4 Likes

You’re not going to eat that, are you? Sauce from crap chain restaurant? Didn’t we have a few around the Twin Cities in the 80’s and 90’s?

3 Likes

Do not come for my chalet sauce! I will cut you!!

3 Likes

Eww. You can have ALL of it. Do not want.

2 Likes

No she can’t! I need my share!

3 Likes