๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ If it wasn't for Canada ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ

You can get all manner of cured meats in the US in stick form. Is there a specific brand of pepperoni sticks that you dig?

1 Like

Hickory Sticks are a potato snack. Scroll up. :wink:

3 Likes

He said โ€˜pepperoni stickโ€™. Is this another flavor of hickory stick? 'Cause Iโ€™m fully aware that โ€˜hickory sticksโ€™ are a Canuckistani form of potato straws.

2 Likes

Oh god dammit this is what I get for commenting before coffee. Sorry.
Carry on, donโ€™t mind me.

4 Likes

Can you get Peperami in Canadialand?

4 Likes

Do they have coffee in Canada? Is it anything like the coffee here in America?

6 Likes

I hear itโ€™s made from chicory.

5 Likes

Camp coffee only!

5 Likes

I generally get the Maple Leaf soft pepperoni sticks (not cured). I donโ€™t doubt I can find an equivalent. It was the Hickory Sticks I was bemoaning, really - Iโ€™ve only got the two comfort foods, and one was missing. :wink:

5 Likes

Canadian Chicory is just Hickory Sticks with Vitamin C, isnโ€™t it?

6 Likes

I recall getting those whenever one my buddyโ€™s dads or mine went to the local barโ€ฆ

4 Likes

So, Iโ€™m not imagining that the hickory sticks bag looks kinda familiar, as in โ€œcould be purchased at gas stations/bars in WI in the 70โ€™s or 80โ€™sโ€?

4 Likes

#WHAT BRAND EDITH

2 Likes

Not sure how to do the font size embiggening, so Iโ€™ll just bold and caps itโ€ฆ

RUFFLES

4 Likes

Either:
<big>embiggened</big>
embiggened

Or:
#embiggened
#embiggened

Or, both:
#<big>embiggened</big>
#embiggened

5 Likes

Thank you.

Made in America, or imported* from Canuckistan?

Using the Intarwebs, itโ€™s seems that โ€œLayโ€™sโ€ does not have an All-Dressed brand, and I was thinking of Ruffles.

Not to throw shade on your choices or life experiences, but Humpty Dumpty All-Dressed are like going from instant ramen to a noodle shop where nobody will talk to the gaijin.

* legally or otherwise

2 Likes

Thanks!

4 Likes

Happy to help!

4 Likes

If it wasnโ€™t for Canadia, @OtherMichael wouldnโ€™t have as much to shout abootโ€ฆ

5 Likes

#Oh, take off, eh?

3 Likes