๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ If it wasn't for Canada ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ

โ€ฆ Iโ€™m pretty sure heโ€™s not entitled to that honorific.

Maybe he was, at some point, in a position to be given the honorific โ€œThe Honourable,โ€ but given my extensive research of giving his Wikipedia page a brief glance, I canโ€™t see that either.

Iโ€™m quite okay with spreading the love that is Canada.

4 Likes

Concordia University in Montreal evacuated due to bomb threat against โ€œMoslemโ€ students.

Letter names Trump as a catalyst.

7 Likes

โ€œsmall artisanal amateur explosive devicesโ€? Are they sure this is real?

8 Likes

Given the horrors of flip-flops, I well fear it is.

3 Likes

it must be true. Randall Munroe is known for his meticulous research

11 Likes

If it wasnโ€™t for Canadaโ€ฆ
โ€ฆ we wouldnโ€™t have Bob and Doug McKenzie.

9 Likes

Yup.

Perhaps donโ€™t email the police if youโ€™re planning a terror attack?

11 Likes

Assuming they have the right guy, of courseโ€ฆ

8 Likes

Wanna bet that he didnโ€™t think to use Tor?

3 Likes

Of course not. He was in Mtl.

8 Likes

Cheap shot. Iโ€™m an ex-Montrealer. I know at least how to spell Tor. I donโ€™t doubt that this dummy thinks his IP doesnโ€™t show. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I was actually attempting a hockey team abbreviation pun, along with suggesting the rivalry between MTL and TOR was what was preventing him from using it.

I guess that one fell flat.

6 Likes

Oh. Well, of course that would fall flat. There hasnโ€™t been a rivalry for 50 years. :smiley:

5 Likes

I guess despair at that fact is why the Habs just seem to have given up for the past 25 years.

4 Likes

The damnable thing is Montreal is still usually at the top of the Canadian teams. To Hell with this also-ran stuff that seems to infect the country in its own sport. We need to repatriate the Cup.

7 Likes

We have five teams in playoff position with ~20 games left to go. Not that itโ€™s saying much, but at least we have a much better chance compared to last year.

2 Likes

Yeah. Montreal is still the best of the lot, but they have to develop some consistency in front of the goalie. Not much good having the best goalie around if the rest of the players sporadically donโ€™t show up to play.

3 Likes

Wouldnโ€™t that be somewhat rude?

9 Likes

Well, yeah, heโ€™s a Canadian right-wing terrorist. Not too swift, but polite.

9 Likes

Kinda like the Canadian who joined Al Qaeda. His first assignment was to blow up a bus, but it didnโ€™t go too well.

He burned his lips on the tailpipe.

9 Likes