Marjorie Taylor Greene desperately wants Ukraine to surrender

Trump Shuttle travel vouchers.

2 Likes

You can easily bribe or twist,
That MTG, the living cyst.
But, seeing what she’s wont to do
Unbribed, there’s no occasion to.

(Yeah - the second time I’ve bastardised that famous quote here, recently.)

3 Likes

What do you have against lizards?

I’ve met some pretty bastard lizards, and can genuinely say that not a single one of them was quite as horrific an abomination as Empty-G.

10 Likes

She’s not a Russian agent. When she says she doesn’t care about other countries, I completely believe her. She’s just positioning herself to not be on the “losing” side, so that she can attack Democrats for failing to save Ukraine, regardless of logic.

From what little of her video I forced myself to watch, she is actually shoplifting a number of criticisms of US policy from the left, which is grating, because now her foul stank will help the Blob to ignore the coherent, principled version of those points.

I mean that there is a scenario where Ukraine’s government wants to negotiate a settlement with Russia, and the US makes that harder by refusing to let Ukraine put sanctions on the table, or spends decades aimlessly arming “stay-behind” forces (read: the Azov battalion), just so hawkish pundits and politicians can suck up stolen Ukrainian valor.

You’re not siding with whatsername if you object to those things. Any position based on thinking makes you her nemesis.

5 Likes

Well, do you really believe that Ukrainians with Javelins and RPGs have been destroying so many of those Great Russian tanks etc… Or is it those Jewish Space Lasers???

5 Likes

Has it played on RT yet?

4 Likes

If she only had a brain…

#NeverVoteRepublican

1 Like

I am thinking of one word that scares the hell out of the greatest generation whom reactionaries like MTG are in or model themselves after: APPEASEMENT

4 Likes

if by some strange turn of events, this former would-be-actor does not turn out to be a Russian asset, there is little to separate her behavior from that of a real one.

3 Likes

She voted against revoking Russia’s most favoured nation tariff status.

9 Likes

City and state.
Hellfire, Damnation USSR.

1 Like

Uh, Madge - the sanctions started after the war. They didn’t cause the war.

16 Likes

This is odd for her in that, though it’s clearly a struggle, she’s actually attempting to read. Nevertheless, this “speech” would make even the most battle-hardened General double over in laughter.

1 Like

You are seriously betraying your username! You are absolutely correct, but i had hoped there was someone still optomistic out there.

4 Likes

I’m trying @docosc !

But based on getting recently flagged here a couple times - it’s clear I’m letting this get to me.

So I choose to be better but not Be Best - ‘cuz that phrase just gets me upset some more…

8 Likes

To be fair, how many people do you know with the people skills of a fractious middle school student, zero qualifications, and accomplishes nothing, yet are STILL being talked about on a national level daily? She’s tapped into something.

5 Likes

Is she advocating for zeroing out the US defense budget? I might be able to go for that, although not right now.

2 Likes

I wonder, is it nice being all up in Putin like a Matryoshka doll?
I’ll bet there’s a nice little dacha estate waiting for comrade MTG on the Black Sea.

2 Likes

The argument is literally: 1.) There is no chance that Ukraine can win, ergo 2.) it’s immoral to enable them to defend themselves. It’s like saying that someone shouldn’t leave an abuser because it will provoke the abuser to even worse behavior, better to lay low and suffer more minor consequences than the unholy hell they’ll unleash otherwise.

The sheer cowardice is overwhelming. Better appeasement at every level rather than risk actual conflict. Nevermind that the aggressor will just continue to take more and more.

13 Likes

Every last stinkin’ kardashian? Nothing else approaches empty green’s uselessness and worthlessness.

2 Likes