Marjorie Taylor Greene "openly cheated on husband with a polyamorous tantric sex guru" reports Daily Mail

Osama bin Karen gets to have all the fun.

8 Likes

Incidentally, is MT Greene responsible for the Bowling Greene Massacre? I don’t know, but it seems more than coincidental, and people are asking …

5 Likes

I find it fascinating that one can go from working in a gym to being a congressperson in under 10 years.

Or - in the case of Madison Cawthorn - Congress being his first ‘real job’.

Goes to show - if you want to get ahead in life - always consider politics!

4 Likes

Has she made any public stand against polyamorous tantric sex affairs?

1 Like

People are talking about this more and more.

3 Likes

She won an election as a Republican.

13 Likes

I don’t care where she puts her bits and with whom. I only care what she does as a part of her public job, and all of that is downright awful.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Unless she was cheating on her husband with a Jewish Space Laser, it really isn’t going to be worth my while to read the story

6 Likes

And? . . .

With parties like the Republican party you would need to make a stand for polyamorous tantric sex affairs to stand out, not a stand against.

5 Likes

I just want to see Greene kicked out of Congress for being a bad person overall. Whether or not she cheated on her spouse doesn’t concern me. If some other news source of good repute was able to corroborate this story with significant evidence, then okay, she’s a hypocrite and a bad person just like anybody who cheats in a monogamous relationship, whatever; that’s basically an anthill next to the mountain that consists of her believing in Q and all of the horrid and bigoted trash that such belief entails.

1 Like

Is this just a signal that even the right wing media is turning on Rep. Greene?

The Daily Mail publishes only bullshit so I don’t give this story much credence, but it might show that it is possible to be too nuts for even conservative propagandists.

2 Likes

Zero fucks given about her personal life; call me when she’s out of office.

20 Likes

The hypocrisy is in a life-long "family values “Christian” fundie (one who’s made that a core selling point for her political career) allegedly having cheated on her husband.

The tantric sex guru bit adds an unusual … errr …twist, but otherwise it’s bog-standard conservative hypocrisy.

16 Likes

Yes, but was Jerry Falwell Jr. watching? If not, didn’t happen.

5 Likes

I do not give a #%&% that Newt Gingrich was a serial adulterer.

The fact that he was prosecuting someone else’s consensual affair in order to gain political points while he was having one of his own is what will guarantee him a warm berth in the afterlife – which he claims to believe in as a claimed “Christian.”

7 Likes

Didn’t you ever see the original Men in Black?

Eeehhhhh It may have been consensual, but given the huge difference in the power dynamic, hard to really defend his actions.

For what it’s worth, the story was reported by the New Yorker last October. So…

3 Likes