Marjorie Taylor Greene says Georgia can't have both batteries and bibles

Originally published at: MTG wants no batteries in bible belt

9 Likes

Ummm,

lucious lyon wtf GIF

30 Likes

If the plant is in her district (which seems like it is) she’ll be taking credit for it once it opens and 3500 people have decent jobs up there. I believe she’s done the same with the solar panel factory up in Dalton (previously known for carpet).

34 Likes

It’s the brain drain. Her brain is draining.

25 Likes

Extremely stupid shit.

20 Likes

That’s our Marjorie! God bless her little heart.

16 Likes

This is such an outdated notion from MTG. In reality less than 30% of Georgians are currently employed in the Bible manufacture industry today.

Besides, do we really want to go back to a time when child workers were routinely losing limbs in gospel-pressing machines and parable threshers?

29 Likes

But how will folks drive to church when the oil runs out? Have you thought of that, Marge? Well, have you?

15 Likes

Whether we’re talking about fascists or Libertarians or both, these power- and money-hungry simpletons can only conceive of anything as a zero-sum game.

22 Likes

“Woman with solar-powered brain only comes out at night…”

10 Likes

Is YES an acceptable answer if it gets those inquisitive little brats out of them learnin’ places? /s (not sure when sarcasm applies anymore with shit this stupid)

8 Likes

Apparently, Bibles + The Modern World is a zero-sum equation to MTG.

edit: oops, just noticed gracchus’ very similar observation posted around the same time.

14 Likes

So, peaches are in a distant third place now? They’re going to need to change their license plates, and half of the street names.

19 Likes

We should be the peanut state… SC produces far more peaches than we do…

17 Likes

Fine, Marge. One of the blue states will gladly take the jobs. Idiot.

10 Likes

Oh, they’ll build it… and as I said, she’ll end up trying to take credit… she’s just trying to appeal to her bigoted base here… There really isn’t anything she can do about a new plant going in.

14 Likes

The bible-making industry relies on the small fingers of children to wedge camels through needle-eyes.

22 Likes

I stand behind my vibrating Bible Below-the-Belt™* idea.

*batteries not included

14 Likes

With out batteries, how are you going to power your Jesus shaped vibrator? Riddle me that, Batman? (I see now the comment above me is similar, but I thought about it after reading the headline so I am sticking with it.)

Why does she hate capitalism?

who is worth $11 million

Pffftttt. Choke, what? God damn it, I should have applied myself more.

Kids these days have never lost a finger in a saddle stitch machine and it shows.

8 Likes

One of her constituents should show her the bible on a kindle.

(Listed for $0.00)

7 Likes