Marjorie Taylor Greene says Georgia can't have both batteries and bibles

Nothing that goes into the making of modern batteries is halfways as toxic as Empty Gee herself.

5 Likes

How about jobs in carpentry?

7 Likes

Her answer will be ‘Drill! Drill! Drill!’ followed by a timely Apocalypse.

3 Likes

All over N GA, underemployed workers and rural homesteaders are saying “Marge, hold my beer while I do all that stuff”! I hope this one finally destroys her credibility.

4 Likes

She seems to have a strangehold over the right wing vote up there… we’ll see how these new maps end up looking, and if that changes the equation at all… but I know the kind of people who are voting for her, and who are probably intimidating their neighbors into not voting against her… Voter suppression is still real up there.

5 Likes

Jobs feed people, so did Jesus. Empty would refuse to feed anyone, as she is a Republican.

15 Likes

Or well supported Federal investment in the development of non-toxic batteries.

2 Likes

Take one of those death cords and plug it into a different bible.

3 Likes

In her defense there are no batteries in the christian bible (or the US Constitution, for that matter). On second thought, there’s no defense for Empty G.

4 Likes

Exactly. I refuse to let some zombie squat on the MtG acronym - Magic The Gathering is way more famous.

2 Likes

There is the Book of Job(s), though.

Gasoline Bible isn’t a turn of phrase, though? Can’t get the story of the MaccabLEDs past that sharp southern HOA woman. All for the best.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.