Marjorie Taylor Greene says "Satan's controlling the church" because Christians are helping migrants

I didn’t think it possible, but Marjorie Trailer Queen is actually becoming more unhinged.

5 Likes

It’s funny cause it’s true. For almost 2000 years now.

1 Like

There she goes again, calling the dog.

15 Likes

And many of the migrants from Central and South America are Catholic themselves.

Seriously - MTG can get fucked on this. If anyone is being manipulated by Satan, it’s her. :confused:

10 Likes

I think MTG has trouble reading the Bible. Maybe it’s just age. Maybe she just needs eye surgery… Let’s help her and do it with the Jewish Space Lasers.

7 Likes

Greene and the GQP would probably decry Superman as an illegal immigrant. He came here as a baby and so wasn’t born in the US, was he? [Though in some continuities his rocket was more like an artificial womb and so you could argue he was a natural-born citizen of the United States.]

8 Likes

If it wasn’t for all the racism in the Republican party then the growing Latinx population in the United States would theoretically be a good thing for the GOP. As a group they are more socially conservative, more likely to go to church, more likely to live and work in rural settings, etc. All the things the Republicans are supposed to like, except…

have-him-in-blonde

22 Likes

So the bible is wrong Especially the book of law (Leviticus). It is interesting that so many “christians” refuse to follow the instructions from their lord.

4 Likes

Greene then declared that the federal government should cut off foreign aid to nations from which undocumented immigrants are arriving.

In order to…produce even more poverty and migration? Logical

16 Likes

Once they get their way, all the people they let into the clubhouse in the last two hundred years will suddenly find themselves outside again.

4 Likes

That’s a trick question, right? I mean, can you provide any evidence that she thinks?

7 Likes

A rising tide lifts all boats, but only if, uh, your boat is in, you know, in the private pool in our gated community…

7 Likes

He has a brand and the Christians are infringing on it, hell yeah he’s trying to fix that.

7 Likes

This came out just this morning.

19 Likes

Surely no-one is surprised that Christians don’t obey their own rules or observe their own values. They have a 2022-year track record of exactly that. Also, no-one has seen their god in all that time, which is of course because s/he is completely imaginary.
She’s at least promoting consistent messaging - I mean if they actually started following those commandments, Christians would be very confused and a large number of profitable televangelism and megachurch businesses would have to shut down. Heaven forfend.

5 Likes

The point is that some do and some don’t… But sure, let’s throw MTG in the same category as Dr. King… exactly the same! /s

10 Likes

Just to say…

9 Likes

Well then, I respond with a hearty “HAIL SATAN!”

11 Likes

Given how everybody’s bending over backwards to help refugees from Ukraine, it seems to be “Love one another as long as they’re white”

18 Likes

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

That’s exactly what’s happening.

13 Likes