Martin Shkreli bought a domain with my name in it

The first step in his plan for world domination. Are you thinking what I’m thinking Pinky?

13 Likes

wait he thinks @beschizza is a journalist?

ETA well okay at least not what he does here, I tend to think of what he does here as happily trolling the BBS members with cute animal videos.

13 Likes

I respectfully disagree. He’s always Mr. January in the Psychopaths’ Pinup Calendar.

3 Likes

It is not professional to make a diagnosis about someone one has never met and please nonexistent deity or whatever it takes short of rewiring the entire universe will never meet.

I have a feeling if I ever met Shkreli I would develop OCD and obsessive cleaning behaviour.

4 Likes

You can get the domain back through the ICANN Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy.

The TLDR is that if the domain name was registered in “bad faith”, he can be made to give it up.

“Bad faith” can include things like “circumstances indicating that you have registered or you have acquired the domain name primarily for the purpose of selling, renting, or otherwise transferring the domain name registration to the complainant who is the owner of the trademark or service mark or to a competitor of that complainant, for valuable consideration in excess of your documented out-of-pocket costs directly related to the domain name.”

See https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/policy-2012-02-25-en

21 Likes

Maybe he’ll turn it into a Rob-themed slash fiction site

10 Likes

This type of cybersquatting is illegal according to U.S. law 15 § U.S.C. 1129, if Shkreli did not get your consent before registering the domain.

13 Likes

And they’d all have mouths for eyes! That means there could be three, no four, no . . . never mind.

8 Likes

Clearly, he still has too much money. I think you should point out to him that he should really buy up robertbeschizza.com as well, Rob.

6 Likes

He has the spine for it.

12 Likes

@beschizza I just knew you were Juror 10.

5 Likes

He won’t have any assets once the courts are done with him. Domain names are assets.

robbeschizza.com will end up being owned by some law firm representing a group of the people he defrauded. Rob, you could skip the middleman, figure out which firm that is, and make them a starter cash offer. Then host the domain with one page containing a single photo of Shkreli being hauled away in irons.

8 Likes

This guy has perfected his craft. He is so dedicated to being a complete fuckface that I’m almost impressed.

7 Likes

16 Likes

Has anyone ever told you you’re rather good with petards?

2 Likes

He should put up a bunch of awful humiliating pictures of President Trump with all sorts of questionable mutations and skin diseases and mouths for eyes as though he were a demon from the lower rungs of hell and thereby ruin your chances of ever getting a cozy government job.

6 Likes

…until you get President Michelle Obama.

2 Likes

Is he one of trumps bastard offspring from his grab their puzzie days?.. I know he’s a bastard and that’s about the biggest bastard I can imagine that would have dribbled this fuckwad out

Robbesc…oh, phfft, forget it dot com

2 Likes

Or lack of one.

2 Likes