Martin Shkreli bought a domain with my name in it

So if merely reporting on him causes him to take out a domain under someone’s name then to me it seems that the logical response is to have more people report on him and have him register more and more domains.

2 Likes

As others have pointed out, the Anti-Cybersquatting Consumer Protection Act, part of U.S. trademark law, makes bad faith cybersquatting illegal. As a bonus, the victim can get up to $100,000 in statutory damages against the perpetrator, without having to show actual damage.

Just sayin’.

16 Likes

kindoflookslikeadick. com is a availible. I think you’ve already identified the potential content.

12 Likes

maybe “rick and morty” should do a version of the jury selection the way they did that transcript of that motion hearing last year.

3 Likes

I love robbeschizza.com and just registered on the site’s new forum. It looks like all the kool kids have already left this tired platform and are hanging out over there now. See you at the new digs, everybody. My username there is @robbeschizzasucks Come kick Rob with me.
Edit to add: Thanks Martin!

2 Likes

On robbeschizza.com the safe never opens.

*unless you pay a lot of money

4 Likes

If he did that, I’d just start writing under the pen name “Martinshkreli Isashitbag”.

2 Likes

Dude, I think he likes you!

1 Like

Rob Beschizza është në listën e mutisë së Martin Shkrelit.

1 Like

Maybe if he could then he’d be a little more chill.

3 Likes

He probably still has the money to pay it

1 Like

It should give one a nice, warm feeling to know that they’re burning $50-100 of their money a year, just for you.

That’s $50-100 that cannot be used to pay off telecom expenses, making it infinitesimally less likely that he will send an obnoxious tweet. That’s $50-100 that cannot be used for his legal defense, making it infinitesimally more likely that he’ll stay in jail longer. That’s $50-100 that he cannot use to buy dinner and a movie for a potential mate, making it infinitesimally less likely he will successfully mate and pass on his sociopath genes.

3 Likes

Hot Hobbit Action!!!

3 Likes

The pettiness is strong in this one.

2 Likes

needs some http://zombo.com/

Ick, who would want a domain that Shker… Skecher… Shishkarelli… uh, that guy has touched? It would be like trying to return a book that’s been in a bathroom.

3 Likes

I think so Brain, but where are we going to find a combination douchebag-enema-firecracker?

9 Likes

At this hour?

9 Likes

6 Likes

Oh , that sly devil. Always one step ahead of his critics.

I have this image of him clicking the “Confirm Purchase” button, leaning back in his chair, and muttering confidently “Check and mate, Beschizza.”

6 Likes