Martin Shkreli's request for a minimum-security federal camp is denied -- he's going to prison

It is true, but message sent here is that justice will be served to the fullest extent of the law if you rip off rich people. And as i mentioned above, right now not much is being done to stop pharma from jacking up prices to old/existing drugs that used to be available for cheap. Sure send this douche bag to jail but it hasn’t solved anything. Not even close.

3 Likes

Came here for this:

Before we’re all engorged with justice juice, I’ll remind everyone that while Fort Dix is a prison, it’s a white-collar low-security prison and while there are plenty of unsavory people there, it’s still a resort compared to the prisons they send the kind of people who can’t afford EpiPens.

He won’t suffer, he’ll just be bored and he’ll have the opportunity to rub elbows with other people with similar interests, such as fraud.

2 Likes

That is just a tradition of special favors for white collar criminals. Maybe we should put marijuana cases in country club prisons, and white collar criminals should go break rocks for twenty years. World be a much better and just place imho.

3 Likes

Could be worse.

And should be.

He was issuing bounties on people’s hair. Maximum security is exactly where he belongs.

1 Like

HAHA HAHA

to quote Nelson

1 Like

Just for the acronym collision value I’d consider sending pharma-sector offenders to a USP.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.