Maskless woman won't let other shoppers pass her in a grocery store aisle

21 Likes

Lysol + lighter = flamethrower

3 Likes

Boy, does her argument walk the plank.

Why aren’t you wearing a mask? “Because I was vaccinated, but the virus mutated…”

So, yer saying the virus mutated after you entered the store?

5 Likes

We had a political party that decided to politicize the pandemic, thinking it would kill a bunch of minorities and opposition voters. So people who identify with that party and have been told that they are under constant threat by “the other” have taken it to heart and embraced that. Plus, lots of people who are vaccinated believe they do not need to wear a mask anymore. Plus, some people are just sick of it and are pretending like it’s over when it’s not.

And we’re in the stupid timeline.

18 Likes

I would have had to hold back my 100# 4’9" mother if this had happened in front of her.

I like the mop idea, but the Japanese have a better solution.

11 Likes

In the time they were talking, I’d back up, go down another aisle, and be back from the other side to get what I wanted, being sure to give her a wave.

3 Likes

“Sure lady (cough), this (cough) aisle is (cough) all yours (cough) (cough) (wheeze) (cough) (cough).”

3 Likes

Can we get back to punching people like that without any repercussions?
Pretty please?

1 Like

I guess disturbing the peace is no longer a thing in these pandemic times?

1 Like

Chance of exposure is directly related to time. The more time you stall yourself and others, the higher your chances of transmission. And what kind of asshole would enjoy telling people “you’re fired”?

6 Likes

Tomorrow headline:
Maskless woman that wouldn’t let other shoppers pass her lost her job due to internet backlash.

3 Likes

I don’t think that part would be particularly newsworthy.

It’s a start but it would work better if the curved end was liberally wrapped in razor wire.

1 Like

“Aaaagh, I wish I could read!”
Well, that there pretty much covers it.

1 Like

Hairspray, too, also.

A man was hassling a friend of mine, slobbering and saying repulsive, lewd things at her while she was on a pay phone to me, so she ducked into the nearby store to buy a can of hairspray and a new lighter. He went in after her, but soon beat a very hasty retreat.

7 Likes

STFU!

1 Like

oh, I think you know.

13 Likes

Some people created a whole show and media personality around that entire notion…

8 Likes

The older versions weren’t so nice…

4 Likes

Seems like it would have been easier all around if the store had, you know, actually enforced their mask policy and kicked this woman out the moment she walked in the door. It gets really frustrating to see signs all over the front door of a business talking about how important it is to wear a mask at all times, only to see people dick-nosing, pulling their masks down to talk on their cell phone, or just ignoring the need for a mask entirely. Eject the fuckers. If they give you trouble, ban them permanently.

3 Likes