Matt Gaetz was the FBI informant that led to Trump search, suggests new ad

It’s true! It’s true!

You’re hired. Get to work destabilizing Destantis’ presidential aspirations.

2 Likes

Word on the street where I live ( Europe) is that the information wasn’t about the USA’s nuclear capabilities but about those from the Israelis and that the Trumps gave it the Saudis in order to secure Kushner’s loan.

4 Likes

Looks like he’s ignoring advice from his lawyers again. The article says he has until today to file court documents to unseal the affidavit but so far his lawyers haven’t requested anything.

7 Likes

So is trump blustering, calling for release of the affidavit while purposefully not attempting to get that done, or is he conflating social media statements for real legal steps? It seems he has a habit of both. He thinks he doesn’t need to follow the rules or laws of courts (see the entire big lie) but just say shit and it exists.

Also this made me laugh. DOJ is definitely not the only agency who thinks this way. They pretty much all do

“The Justice Department is one of the few agencies that says transparency for the sake of transparency doesn’t always make sense — particularly in an ongoing situation.”

7 Likes

Gatez being an informant would be a better reason than what I suspect is the explanation as to why he’s not already on trial/in jail.

1 Like

6qcmkl

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.