Meat-flavored breakfast cereals

do you like glazed ham, or any glazed meats?

that’s all bacon cooked or served with syrup is.

personally i think the maple flavor goes well with the flavor imparted by most different woods used to smoke real bacon, i even enjoy it with peppered bacons. i only buy quality bacon and only add the lightest splash at the end of the cooking to caramelize slightly with the fats onto the meat parts. yum.

1 Like

Google suggests chicken & waffles is popular at Brian’s 24

1 Like

17 bucks! That’s gonna have to wait.

1 Like

Oops.

Anyway I never had any problems with food in San Diego – it was up there with anywhere in America, better than most, especially for availability at weird hours – maybe not prices though.

But I don’t know much about Southern cuisine.

1 Like

ooh, an actual spambot :open_mouth:

hi little guy, what’s it like being an emergent artificial intelligence

1 Like

I love glazed ham. One of my favourite meals is slow cooked ham in Coke. Served with mash potato and gravy made with the cooking sauce :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

I guess i’m just used to my bacon and eggs being a certain way. I don’t enjoy syrup in that combination.

1 Like

2pl5v1_phixr

For my consideration. I also have to tack on $7 for round-trip public transportation out of Tijuana. This sounds more and more like a date night to me. :ticket::kiss:

EDIT: I don’t have a website, but I do like maple bacon! LOL

1 Like

I have a buddy who does breakfast sausage and syrup when we go out to eat. :slight_smile:

a good traditional western breakfast is a lot about comfort food, that means something different to everyone. i tend to like most of it. from a southern biscuits with gravy and grits and hoppin john, to pacific northwest poached eggs on sourdough rye avocado toast, i pretty much think breakfast is the greatest meal ever invented most times of day.

hee hee. yum.

1 Like

I agree. Breakfast is the best! I neglect it all too often… :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

LOL. no one is supposed to eat before noon, that’s what coffee is for, the rest of the day is for breakfasting, we aren’t savages! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: hahahaha

i too alas often skip breakfast…

3 Likes

Put the lime in the coconut…

1 Like

Sadly that company’s next idea for a cereal, Meatie-Os, crashed and burned everywhere.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.