Meet Rahul Dubey, 'absolute legend' who sheltered ~70 protestors inside his home for 8 hours overnight

There are some people who should never, ever, have to buy their own drinks for the rest of their lives.

9 Likes

The 2nd Amendment is for Liberals too.

E: also where’s the GoFundme to pay this guy’s rent so landlord can shut his yap

5 Likes

Why should that be a surprise? The police are absolutely allowed to lie to you in furtherance of building a case that a crime has been committed.

Crying wolf and endangering their fellow blue man group responding to actual 911 calls doesn’t seem to be a hindrance. The reputational danger of driving a car into a crowd (and then justifying it) doesn’t phase them.

8 Likes

It’s been a few years, so maybe my memory isn’t accurate, or maybe my edition of the Bible didn’t include that detail for some reason, but I don’t recall the story of the good Samaritan having anything to do with paying rent.

Nope, nothing about rent…

2 Likes

I’m going to add in, “During a fucking pandemic”…

Sheltering 70 strangers in during a f-ing pandemic where over 100k people have already died in a period of months, and infection numbers are over 1.5M…

Weird that you can’t see the wheelbarrow in the picture of him on the porch.
I’m referencing the wheelbarrow that he must need to carry the giant set of brass cojones around.

9 Likes

14 Likes

A real tzaddik

2 Likes

Calling Saint Babs; that man just put out the justification for a kickstarter or gofundme for Dubey - I know I’ll chip in to help pay his rent, happily.

8 Likes

plenty of facts here already, they’re just not telling the story you want them to

10 Likes
4 Likes

RahulDubey

4 Likes

Especially when they were already spraying mace in the windows. (Not a good time to ask if they had a warrant.)

I think the big dumb blue beast was completely flummoxed by this end-around of their kettling tactic. Next time will be different.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.