Melania rejects Trump's hand once again with new maneuver

When an old pussy-grabber can’t even grab a hand. Sad.

3 Likes

Eh, most times when I see runway models on the news or in fashion magazines they look desperately unhappy. Or maybe hungry. But not smiling. If you want smiling you have to look at the Sears Catalog type model.

1 Like

lots of posts about “this is why i voted for him.”

Weak people love the illusion of strength.

4 Likes

There’s kind of a Green Acres thing going on with those two. “New York is where I’d rather stay…”

2 Likes

Gonna throw out the possibility that this is a safety thing, that each of them should hold onto the handrail and not each other, so that if one falls they won’t take the other with them. And that Donald, being Donald, wouldn’t remember s/t like that.

Once again:

1 Like

I wasn’t talking to you.

Just look at those prissy Saudi’s wearing dresses and towels on their heads…certainly not something any respectable Christian white man would wear!

Au contraire, my dear Mike Starr…

(Check out the pretty pink Christian dresses in the back—no respectable Muslim man would ever wear that.)

1 Like

Regardless of prenups etc, she’s obviously going to outlive him, so no matter what protections we can pretty safely assume he has in place to make sure she doesn’t make him look bad, once he’s dead and gone she’ll do what she likes, and I think that’s when we’ll see the book.

Not windy enough.

Was too.

Not windy enough.

Was too.

I have to correct the record! I was totally wrong up there: I thought Melania Trump brushed her hair out of her face with her right hand (and thus didn’t actually rebuff her husband’s disgusting hand). I must not have been paying careful attention, because she clearly uses her left hand, as stated.

But I was right that he’s a loathsome toad.

This is getting way out of hand.

2 Likes

Perhaps he’s worried about a wind-driven hairdo-fail.

1 Like

not all white men? no. i agree. what i do notice though is that a contingent of white men - with a strong overlap in trump supporters - have a very touchy relationship with the world.

they seem to act in ways that differences are not only just uncomfortable, but dangerous: and yet, these self same folks seem to be the biggest dangers.

as an example, look at the racial composition of the republican party, and the republican talking heads. and then look at how much they traffic in rage.

it’s not something i understand. i hope that understanding might lead to change… but maybe that’s naive.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.