Men's rights meltdown at McDonalds

Or maybe just not very hungry? A wopper jr is about all I can handle.

2 Likes

And yet so many of America’s best comedians have been Canadian. Go figure.

3 Likes

“You’re honestly being so fucking rude.”

Stereotype about Canadian politeness confirmed.

16 Likes

Guy looks drunk or intoxicated, from how he’s constantly and slowing leaning against the counter. Obviously doesn’t excuse assholery (especially if you subscribe to “in vino veritas”), but could explain the overall breakdown.

9 Likes

just another spoiled man child. nothing new here.

4 Likes

Did I hear Unicorn Chaser?

7 Likes

This is exactly what I thought as well. Drunk is no excuse for being an ass, but at least it’s an explanation.

5 Likes

Almost certainly the answer is both. We all suffer from periods of stress in our lives, many of us suffer from mental illness. Yet some of us treat one another relatively well and some of us treat one another like shit. A situation you are in can explain why your emotions are running hot. It can’t explain why you decide to exorcise those emotions in a violent, sexual rant in the direction of a McDonald’s employee.

Exactly!

13 Likes
4 Likes

Hey, Americans, it’s not all about you. We can be just as big assholes all by ourselves.

19 Likes

Right? Like jeez. We can be our own flavour of jerk all on our own!

13 Likes

Yeah, like this one time I was out with a group of people, and one person bumped into a stranger. And she said, “Sorry” and the stranger said, “That’s alright” instead of also saying “Sorry”. What a bastard!

19 Likes

Anyone who complains about the lack of men’s rights clearly has mental issues.

4 Likes

Right? That stranger was “honestly being so fucking rude.” Honestly. Just like, rude! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Look- sometimes you just

really need your chicken sandwich.

Why can’t you all just understand that?

14 Likes

Point taken. “Mental illness”, used informally, covers a broad range of very different conditions. Like many people, I tend to use it to describe behaviour as extreme as the sort of immaturity seen here. Perhaps “narcissism” would fit. Of course the tantrum may be temporary and drug- or alcohol-induced.

Welcome to BoingBoing. It’s fun here.

3 Likes

Yeah. Why’s he have to be like that, eh?

1 Like

Okay. What exactly do assholes like this think is going to happen when they do this? The cashier can’t just magically create more chicken whatev’s that he was trying to get.

Being abusive to service industry people is one of the biggest signs of someone I’d never want to employ, talk to, or hang out with.

13 Likes

Very polite!

I can’t see though why he’d want Mitt Romney for a father in law.

2 Likes

Ignorance, sure.

But to join the chorus, can y’all please stop blaming the mentally ill for every arsehole on the planet? We’ve got enough shit to deal with already.

21 Likes