Men's rights meltdown at McDonalds

Next week we should bring a video camera to the retirement home where people with Alzhiemers say all kinds of bigoted things. Whatever makes the enabled feel righteous.

1 Like

Good for you.

3 Likes

Where’s the American to punch this boob in the face?

Okay. Have a great day.

7 Likes

Slight point: statistically people with mental illness are much more likely to be a victim of assault that perpetuate one. (I feel like “statistically” is barely below “actually” in conversational olympics, so please forgive my presumption, I know you know this.) :wink:

12 Likes

Enjoy having your full mental faculties, appreciate that you have something others don’t. Realize that sometimes compassion helps people like this far more than public ridicule.

Once again, okay. Have a great one.

5 Likes

Is this horse dead yet? Lemme check…

18 Likes

Ease up on the assumptions there, captain righteous.

You’ve made your point clear. Time to stop beating the horse.

9 Likes

I’ve worked crisis hotlines and interacted with plenty of people with schizophrenia, and quite a few more while working one of my past jobs. You are infantilizing people with mental illnesses by implying they aren’t accountable for their actions. Your attitude towards people with mental illness is just awful.

21 Likes

I’m not the only one conversing here. I’m not sure what assumption you’re referring to.

Whatever.
I’m done with you.

Have a great day!

4 Likes

13 Likes

This is a bit antagonistic, don’t you think? If you have a point to make, make it. I’m here to discuss this topic, aren’t you?

1 Like

I can’t not read “American boob” …

4 Likes

This is normal. This is what women in service jobs face every single day, usually from men but also from women. Are you claiming that a large percentage of the entire population has schizophrenia? Because flipping out when they can’t get exactly what they want is an unfortunately too-common reaction these days.

I can’t help but notice we’ve got a guy right here on this thread who is very frustrated at not getting what he wants and keeps arguing about one specific thing over and over again. It’s like he can’t stop himself. Can’t get himself under control enough to realize that things aren’t as bad as he fears. Maybe we shouldn’t hold him accountable for his actions, since his lack of self control suggests he’s probably mentally ill.

Does that line of argument work for you?

27 Likes

It really does not seem that way, just judging from the content of your comments.

You seem to be concern driving trollies and focusing on a single potential theory as to the cause of the problem instead of actually talking about the problem; which is that the person in the video overreacted and began acting irrationally in a way that was disruptive and threatening.

18 Likes

Hard evidence that the person in the video is mentally ill: 0%
Hard evidence that the person in the video is an mysogynistic asshole: 100%

23 Likes

Not love enough to give my appreciation. Great!

7 Likes

100% is a bit high for any estimate of anything; he may be just an average run-of-the-mill asshole, and the misogynistic language used is just the cherry on his shit sundae.

10 Likes