Michael Cohen admits violating campaign finance laws re: Stormy Daniels at Trump's direction

I agree. That is part of the “lack of stability”. Uncertainty! I should have mentioned uncertainty. We are kind of in the groove of what is going on now. What will change if there is an upheaval? Who knows? People who invest in future earnings hate uncertainty.

1 Like

Lucky for Michael Cohen that he’s able to see the bright side in any situation.

11 Likes

My biggest problem with Scotch of any kind on the rocks was a rooted in a bad habit of mine many years ago.

I used to play pool in cash tournaments. For some stupid 21 year old reason I thought it was cool to have a scotch on the rocks while playing the game. I entered a particularly big tourney and had a Scotch every game. Unexpectedly I made it to the final four, a place where the ability to focus and see just one other end of the table would have been very helpful. Unsurprisingly I came in 4th, just outside the money.

It may not have been the fault of the Scotch, but we can call it an unindicted co-conspirator in the disaster.

5 Likes

For me playing pool, there was a small sweet spot where a little booze helped me relax and make shots. Maintaining that sweet spot is difficult.

1 Like

…twaddle?

(Just searched and that’s actually an app. More than 100 installs!)

Obligatory, if slightly tangential, xkcd! Ballmer Peak

2 Likes

or a Space Force for that matter.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.