Mike Huckabee pitches "Free Trump gift for kids" which requires agreement to automatic credit card charges

Sorry, but where did you place yourself after self-licking? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

That’s the one!

3 Likes

Science Service!
http://www.infomercantile.com/-/The_Science_Service_Science_Program

1 Like

I’d lay down good money that this informational booklet omits the part explaining that Trump isn’t the President anymore.

9 Likes

You’re making it sound like there was some kind of grift going on. It’s really quite eerie. You might want to fix that.

2 Likes

How many chargebacks and denials until the bank shuts down this merchant account?
Gift cards (with very limited funds) are great way to inflate their numbers, and cut the “renewals” off at the ankles.

3 Likes

So the postage and handling is for the website access? How much does USPS charge for delivering you a website?

edit add word

6 Likes

“Free Trump gift”

As a public figure has the former president lost some naming/trademark rights? Is Huckabee kicking back to Trump for the use of his name?

I’m genuinely curious. Could anyone get on this?

I am a bit tempted to start marketing
“T: the Bitcoin for Trump”.

2 Likes

“Why is grandpa moving in with us when he has his own house?”
“Well, you see son, he doesn’t have that house anymore. One day he went to this website to get you a free gift and…”

7 Likes

I think this was meant for Eric, but just got out of hand.

2 Likes

Interestingly, they also make a Kids Guide to Joe Biden. I wonder if it’s as effusive as the Trump one…

3 Likes

Jesus wept.

And NOW, for a limited time only, you can purchase a 3 ml vial of His tears for only 79.95, plus shipping and handling of 14.95. Includes Certificate stating it’s really a vial of something. But WAIT…Get a SECOND vial for a friend…just pay the extra fee of 99.95 plus 24.95 shipping and handling. This is a LIMITED TIME OFFER. Christ won’t cry eternally.

6 Likes

Population of USA 328 million.

100 million forward $100.00 equals BLING BABY!!! YEAH :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Well, it is about “Joe” Biden and not “President” Biden. It’s hard remembering more than one president!

Edit: Ah, to be fair, it looks like they published the Joe Biden one before he was elected.

1 Like

Homeopathic Jesus tears?

But wait, there’s more! For the next six hours, we’ll throw in a jar of asparagus water absolutely free, just pay shipping and handling!

2 Likes

Before or after, uh, organic processing?

2 Likes

parents, don’t spend money on extra homework that your kids aren’t going to do. if you want an argument so badly, pick something that’s free. like sending them to bed 5 minutes early.

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s a photoshop. I can tell because he would never wear a double-breasted suit because that would actually make sense with his body type.

4 Likes

I think it’s meant for the right wing homeschooling market.

4 Likes

there’s a whole new thing in the uk about macdonalds free plastic toys for the children so much so that the bcc has a programme that with hugh and anita for two young girls that are collecting signatures…

1 Like