Mike Huckabee pitches "Free Trump gift for kids" which requires agreement to automatic credit card charges

Satirists, ‘satire doesn’t write itself’

‘Oh…’

1 Like

i would sign up just to see the write up on the events of 1/6. that will be the issue with the trump/rambo photoshopped cover. with junior in the black superman suit!

Remind me again who it is pushing propaganda to our children. Which side of the political matrix doctors history books to excise unflattering information? Which side pushes thinly veiled “educational” indoctrination screeds to our children?

Ah yes… projection is so conservative, isn’t it.

4 Likes

It’s educational.

1 Like
2 Likes

Trump? For kids? And it’s a trick?

Yayyyyyyy! (from almost exactly a year ago…)

2 Likes

If you really want to teach kids about Trump just bully them around and snatch their allowance money out of their hand seconds after you give it to them.

And when they cry send your lawyers after them.

4 Likes

Yeah - on the one hand, I remember this exact scam as the old “Charlie Brown Encyclopedia” marketed in grocery stores. First volume’s “free” (with shipping and handling), and then monthly shipments and charges that are not terribly easy to cancel.
But on the other, LITERALLY grooming the new version of the Hitler Youth is… Extra-Specially Not Good.

3 Likes

way to brainwash your kids with a trump coloring book, and a trump word search,…

2 Likes

Give it to them? No way. What are kids gonna do, sue you? Good luck finding a lawyer when you don’t even have allowance money, you little losers.

4 Likes

Mike Huckabee, fine upstanding Christian fellow. /s Sweet Jebus.

2 Likes

Huckabee and Gingrich need shame-walked across a public square for their perpetual and monstrous lies to the public

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.