Mike Lindell worried that “obstructionists” will foil his plans to send pillows to antivax truckers

Originally published at: Mike Lindell worried that "obstructionists" will foil his plans to send pillows to antivax truckers | Boing Boing

5 Likes

If only the pillows could be loaded on trucks and transported to Canada somehow…

47 Likes

mike doesn’t disclose that he has been making bank manufacturing coffin pillows since mid 2020.

16 Likes

Bring out the secret weapon to break that blockade…

community fighting GIF

29 Likes

Are we sure that this lying clown truly kicked his crack habit for good?

19 Likes

Someday soon it’s going to be the real thing.

22 Likes

You don’t bring knife to a pillow fight.

7 Likes

He can stay the fuck out of Canada’s problems. The USian protesters need to be deported and the people responsible for handling the money in the various funding schemes need their financial affairs gone through with a fine toothed forensic auditing comb. It’s a scheme to suck money out of the rubes pockets, I’m certain. The protest that marched down Robson St. in downtown Vancouver was quite small and there were no trucks honking and screwing up traffic. I guess the organizers weren’t getting paid.

33 Likes

This guy is nuttier than the Planter’s factory.

9 Likes

Because obstructing shipments of goods is bad, unless you’re shipping goods to people obstructing shipments of goods?

33 Likes

Not a single trucker will actually need any of those pillows. Hot chocolate would probably be more appreciated, but then that wouldn’t be a free ad/stunt for the grossly overpriced HisPillow

5 Likes

Aww somebody kind should offer to drop the pillows from helicopters out of their own pocket.

6 Likes

Ironically, the protesters are/were blocking the border crossing, meaning that they are/were the obstructionists.

Curious timing for all these protests to be happening just as various provinces who are following the science were thinking about lifting mandates anyways. Like protesting the damned high tide just before it turns, then claiming victory.

22 Likes

That actually makes sense.

6 Likes

Too late, Lindell, the bridge has been cleared already. You snooze; you lose.

8 Likes

Doesn’t he know that fucking completely and totally off is an option that is readily available to him?

6 Likes

No no no, keep sending them Mike. I’m sure our northern neighbors have plenty of tar to go along with those feathers

4 Likes

The grifter’s pillow is filled with cast-off bits of memory foam. Won’t work as well as feathers after the tar is applied, the foam is heavier.

6 Likes

Nah. Just the pee-lowz into a short-range ICBM. Mikey can ride it waving a cowboy hat and screaming “YEE-haw!!”.
(i keed, i keed).

I see what you did there. I bet Lindell can’t get enough of pillow jokes.

1 Like