Mitch McConnell stops talking mid-sentence during press conference

Gotta agree with the mini stroke assessment here.

9 Likes

Put another quarter in him.

8 Likes

For the health of the democracy he should have retired long ago.

13 Likes

mitch

17 Likes

Golfer, golfer, golfer… …?

2 Likes

Definitely part of my point, yes.

4 Likes

He a disgusting old asshole without doubt and typical of the party he represents, they didn’t care enough about him to get him an immediate medical evaluation. Instead they drug his blathering old carcass back in front of the camera to keep up appearances. Thats pretty low even for them.

11 Likes

“Oh you identify with dementia? Sorry that’s not real. Next you’ll tell us you “identify” as an attack helicopter :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:. Admit it, you’re just trying groom children to have dementia, aren’t you? Sick bastard.”

21 Likes

oh let’s not.

23 Likes

If anything, treating him as a tool that will have outlived its usefulness the moment it is no longer useful for controlling the levers of congress seems atypically consistent and principled of them.

The principles in question aren’t noble ones; but having the senate minority leader treated as eligible for workplace health sacrifice just like little people arguably beats the alternative.

5 Likes

Let’s not forget

16 Likes

Did you notice how his right foot seemed to go a bit wide when he walked back later?

7 Likes

I hope he gets the care he needs. After everyone who’s medical services he’s helped scuttle gets cared for. He should absolutely be at the back of the line.

9 Likes

Did you notice how his right foot seemed to go a bit wide when he walked back later?

Apparently he’s always had a wonky gait because he suffered polio as a kid.

11 Likes

… after he resigns :unamused:

12 Likes

Took the turkey necked anal secretion long enough to shut his fool mouth. I hope he gets all of the worst healthcare of the poorest of us

6 Likes

Oh, right, I forgot about that. Good point.

6 Likes

(ETA: mistakenly replied to a comment, but intended to start a new thread)

7 Likes

FTFY.

8 Likes

Senator John Cornyn of Texas, who is also seen as a potential candidate to succeed McConnell, told reporters after the episode: “I support Senator McConnell as long as he wants to serve as leader.”

Uh huh.

Is this like the Republican position “I support TFG as long as he wants to serve as leader”?

9 Likes