Mitt Romney almost-kinda-sorta gets close to saying Trump did a bad thing

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/04/mitt-romney-almost-kinda-sorta.html

1 Like

His next tweet got a lot closer: “By all appearances, the President’s brazen and unprecedented appeal to China and to Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden is wrong and appalling.”

10 Likes

Updated. Thx.

2 Likes

I’ll just leave this here.

12 Likes

You would think he would have re-examined his life choices by now.

18 Likes

Subtext: Pay no attention to any of the smarmy/illegal things I might have been up to when I was running for office.

5 Likes

'Maginary Memorable Moment’s of Mitt’s Moral Mettle:
When it rains on my birthday, it This shit sandwich is slightly less than my favorite thing”

4 Likes

Downhill

6 Likes

Meanwhile:

Jesus Fucking Christ

15 Likes

Mittens is a useless bag of sh!t.

17 Likes

Lol, the one useful thing he did was Romneycare in MA, and he’s been running from that since he left office.

13 Likes

This actually heartens me, even though I should know better by now to have hope for any of these people. Given that we know Mittens has no spine to speak of and wouldn’t go out on a limb for any moral principle whatsoever, this might indicate that there are some other Senate Republicans who are preparing the ground to try and make it through this intact. At least, maybe?

2 Likes

Oh snap, it looks like the Mittens are coming off!

12 Likes

Which, in the present case, are actually irrelevant.

Profiles in Cowardice (part 2,501,201)

4 Likes

Wow, great pic! Very Faustian.

5 Likes

Both of our senators are worthless, but at least watching this dipshit having to squirm about it every day is entertaining.

4 Likes

Oh c’mon bro, “strains credulity” is the GOP modus operandi now, didn’t you get them memo?

4 Likes

‘Strains credulity’ was merely the strategy. ‘Breaks credulity utterly’ is the reality.

5 Likes

Mr. Won’t-Ad-Mitt Romney.

3 Likes